• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Superflex Dynasty startup

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit - if it's not too much of a bother, would you care to post your draft board here or email it to me?

Would be a great reference while my draft is going. No draft clock, so I'm assuming it's gonna take over a month to complete, starts either tomorrow evening or SAT morning

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping my league mates don't have the rookies valued that highly, my ideal start would be Allen/Mahomes plus MarvJr but not sure he lasts until pick 2.11

in a dynasty, i cant imagine Harrison not being a top 5 WR, especially with the lofty expectations for season 1....

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit - if it's not too much of a bother, would you care to post your draft board here or email it to me?

Would be a great reference while my draft is going. No draft clock, so I'm assuming it's gonna take over a month to complete, starts either tomorrow evening or SAT morning
One thing to keep in mind is that we drafted this way before the NFL draft and even before free agency, so the rookies weren't drafted when we did the startup draft, you just drafted the rookie draft pick that you wanted. I just filled in where the rookies were taken in the rookie draft in the slot that there draft pick number was selected. I'll post the whole draft in a few posts.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah I guess I should have put a caveat on this as well. You start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 RB/WR/TE, 1 QB/RB/WR/TE. Full PPR. There is no defenses, no defenders, and no kickers. Also, the reason I couldn't post the grid is because these guys went crazy with the trading during the startup draft, which is something I'll never understand.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah I guess I should have put a caveat on this as well. You start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 RB/WR/TE, 1 QB/RB/WR/TE. Full PPR. There is no defenses, no defenders, and no kickers. Also, the reason I couldn't post the grid is because these guys went crazy with the trading during the startup draft, which is something I'll never understand.

Thx for posting all of that. We have very similar roster setup, only difference is 2WR and 3 reg flex spots

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is giving up my 2nd and 3rd round picks to get 1.01 and take Allen + Mahomes crazy or unrealistic? Would be hurting big time at RB/WR but would have top spots locked up for the next decade

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is giving up my 2nd and 3rd round picks to get 1.01 and take Allen + Mahomes crazy or unrealistic? Would be hurting big time at RB/WR but would have top spots locked up for the next decade
It's a gamble but I like it. At worse you get a nice draft position to grab WR/RB next season and those positions are way easier to fill. Actually at worse you get middling draft position but you still can find candidates for WR/RB.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy with 1.1.. would then have nothing until 2.11, but then have 4 straight.. which would be kind of enticing..

Man I dunno, probably worth it, but dang it just seems REALLY expensive. Ballsy move fer sure

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seems a bit extreme to me.. maybe 2.11 and 4.11.. which my not be enough, but damn that's a lot

It's a gamble but I like it. At worse you get a nice draft position to grab WR/RB next season and those positions are way easier to fill. Actually at worse you get middling draft position but you still can find candidates for WR/RB.
You could ask him if he could add a late pick to even out the picks. I'm a gambler so I'd would like the trade even without the late pick but I would try to get him to add one first, worse that can happen he says no. Looking at Bandit SF draft I see WRs and TE's that I would like in the 4th round and later, RBs would be harder I guess.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could ask him if he could add a late pick to even out the picks. I'm a gambler so I'd would like the trade even without the late pick but I would try to get him to add one first, worse that can happen he says no. Looking at Bandit SF draft I see WRs and TE's that I would like in the 4th round and later, RBs would be harder I guess.

As I was hitting send on my offer he took Allen

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it. Go ahead and get two top tier QBs for the next 5+ years and it opens up your draft because you're less worried about QBs.
I would more worried about the team, having to wait to the end of the 2nd to grab your first QB