• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Superbowl Pats Versus Giants - OT

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I posted this on the WC, but I still don't know why Madonna was allowed to hold the Super Bowl Trophy after the game?

Michael Ian Black, who I'm still not sure why I follow on twitter since he's really not that funny, actually had a funny one yesterday.

@michaelianblack
Joan Rivers did an amazing halftime show.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I posted this on the WC, but I still don't know why Madonna was allowed to hold the Super Bowl Trophy after the game?

image.jpg

128860354175617023.jpg

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think you were whining, I was just wondering if there was a legit beef with the call. From what I saw of the play, the zebras got it right. Surprising to see it called, but the correct call, nonetheless.

For a ref calling his first SuperBowl, it took Balls of Iron to make that call, right or not.

I for one am DAMN glad he had the stones to make it. :D

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Biz... was a fun one to watch.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a ref calling his first SuperBowl, it took Balls of Iron to make that call, right or not.

I for one am DAMN glad he had the stones to make it. :D

I have to admit, when he first threw the flag after the little powwow, I thought they were going to call roughing the passer.. for a split second i was very unhappy, then i felt sheepish... :redface:

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I thought the call was obvious and was wondering why the flag was so late in coming out...and I was rooting for the Pats.

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RyanFieldFSD
“@darrenrovell: This Year's Super Bowl is the most-watched in US television history: 111.3 Million viewers vs 111M viewers last year.”

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RyanFieldFSD
“@darrenrovell: This Year's Super Bowl is the most-watched in US television history: 111.3 Million viewers vs 111M viewers last year.”

Last year didn't have the Pats though. The extra .3 million were people who just wanted to see them lose. :rolleyes:

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interview this morning was pretty funny
Bradshaw sas no one mentioned not scoring... first he heard it was when Eli was giving him the ball.
Said it didn't "click" what he meant until he was about on the two. lol

Golic with the quote of the week so far (surpassing to Colinsworths "he makes that catch 100 out of 100 times" - "guess that was number 101")

After hearing the story, Golic says "Well, congratulations anyway on scoring the most awkward winning touchdown in NFL history" :spit:

• Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw says Eli Manning was telling him not to go into the end zone as he took the handoff on his game-winning TD in Super Bowl XLVI. Bradshaw says he wasn't trying to score on the play and much more.

Ahmad Bradshaw, Giants - ESPN

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, its not like they tried to stop thing from getting that final touchdown....

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think you were whining, I was just wondering if there was a legit beef with the call. From what I saw of the play, the zebras got it right. Surprising to see it called, but the correct call, nonetheless.

Yes very rare indeed. All in all though if Wes holds on to that ball the Pats would have won. Tough to see two of the best in the league (Ton and Wes) take as much shit as they are taking in the media right now.

I think most forget that this team (Pats) was given no chance at making the super bowl after a few weeks into the season with its junky defense. They made it and came one catch away from a win.

I am proud of my team and will never apologize for that. It came down to good evenly matched teams and the Giants won. Good for them and the fans that follow them but I still wish Wes caught that pass.

I would not be a fan if I felt otherwise.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes very rare indeed. All in all though if Wes holds on to that ball the Pats would have won. Tough to see two of the best in the league (Ton and Wes) take as much shit as they are taking in the media right now.

I think most forget that this team (Pats) was given no chance at making the super bowl after a few weeks into the season with its junky defense. They made it and came one catch away from a win.

I am proud of my team and will never apologize for that. It came down to good evenly matched teams and the Giants won. Good for them and the fans that follow them but I still wish Wes caught that pass.

I would not be a fan if I felt otherwise.

Most of the shit I heard Wes taking was from Giselle. lol

I think most forget that this team (Pats) was given no chance at making the super bowl
Pretty sure most remember the Giants were given no chance. :D