• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Superbowl Pats Versus Giants - OT

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
so it turns out that rope-bouncy guy is pretty kick-ass

[YOUTUBE]EdHqmnB-NNc[/YOUTUBE]

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so it turns out that rope-bouncy guy is pretty kick-ass

[YOUTUBE]EdHqmnB-NNc[/YOUTUBE]

I do not care how awesome he is, filming a guy in a toga from a camera directly below the toga is a decision I wish they had not made.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you say the Giants didn't deserve to be in that game? People and sports are just fucking hilarious.

Simple. The Eagles hold on to any one of five fourth quarter leads they blew and the Giants don't make the playoffs. The Cowboys learn how to block on field goals, the Giants don't make the playoffs. Aaron Rodgers doesn't completely forget how to play football in his two week layoff, the Giants don't make the NFC championship game. San Francisco learns how to field/return punts, the Giants don't make the Super Bowl. I mean, Christ, this is a team that lost to the Washington Redskins TWICE. I thought that automatically disqualified you from being an NFL team!

They took advantage of their opportunities, I'll give them that. But they got so goddamn lucky it pisses me off.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple. The Eagles hold on to any one of five fourth quarter leads they blew and the Giants don't make the playoffs. The Cowboys learn how to block on field goals, the Giants don't make the playoffs. Aaron Rodgers doesn't completely forget how to play football in his two week layoff, the Giants don't make the NFC championship game. San Francisco learns how to field/return punts, the Giants don't make the Super Bowl. I mean, Christ, this is a team that lost to the Washington Redskins TWICE. I thought that automatically disqualified you from being an NFL team!

They took advantage of their opportunities, I'll give them that. But they got so goddamn lucky it pisses me off.

I feel your pain.:L

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If "if"s and "but"s were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.