• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Superbowl Pats Versus Giants - OT

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a fan of either team,let them beat the hell out of each other and end in a draw

No. This is unacceptable. I find the very idea of this sickening in every fiber of my being; part of me literally recoils at the very concept of the Giants not losing this game. Were a man to shoot me seventeen times, I might feel for him almost half as much loathing as I feel for the Giants. They are the NFL team equivalent of diarrhea, a foul conglomerate of feces and odor and disease that serves no purpose but to nauseate and sicken. They are a turd wrapped in toejam covered in vomit contained in a festering boil.

Let me be succinct: Fuck the Giants.

Let me be less succinct: Fuck the Giants and the horse they rode in on. I hate the Giants completely and totally. I hate their stupid fucking two-letter logo. I hate their stupid fucking name, which sounds like a high school football team that never makes the state playoffs. I hate their stupid fucking stadium, which is in the Meadowlands, apparently because whoever named it thought, wow this place would make a way better meadow than a football stadium, and boy were they right. I hate their stupid fucking younger brother quarterback and his stupid fucking plastic hair. I hate their stupid fucking front office, who, upon learning their team would be going to the Super Bowl, immediately sent out "You don't get tickets" e-mails to most of their season ticket holders. I hate their stupid fucking city, which thinks it is awesome but doesn't realize it's named after an old shitty place in England. I hate their stupid fucking uniforms, which... okay, I guess the unis are fine, but I hate them anyway. I hate their stupid fucking coach Tom Coughlin and his stupid fucking frostbitten face. I hate their stupid fucking team and every stupid fucking player, coach, and supporting member on or associated with it, and while I would not wish them pushed off a bridge into a half-frozen river to die an icy death, I wouldn't complain about a light dunking.
I. FUCKING. HATE. THE GIANTS.

That is all.

(PS: The above is mostly for entertainment and is not intended to be taken as an actual opinion or vindictiveness.)
(PPS: But seriously, fuck those guys.)

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the Giants.

Hopefully the Pats don't have someone as fucking stupid as Kyle Williams to hand them the game. :L

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't Kyle Williams deserve a little bit of a break? I heard somewhere that he had only had 5 returns all year going into that game.

It's not like he missed a routine game-tying FG. :D

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't Kyle Williams deserve a little bit of a break? I heard somewhere that he had only had 5 returns all year going into that game.

It's not like he missed a routine game-tying FG. :D

Hah, no break, sorry. That's just inexcusable, IMO.

Although I do put some of the blame on Harbaugh for sending him back out there after the first few fuck-ups. Could have let one of the RBs do the catching/returning... or just let shit go over your head instead of into your knee... :L

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. This is unacceptable. I find the very idea of this sickening in every fiber of my being; part of me literally recoils at the very concept of the Giants not losing this game. Were a man to shoot me seventeen times, I might feel for him almost half as much loathing as I feel for the Giants. They are the NFL team equivalent of diarrhea, a foul conglomerate of feces and odor and disease that serves no purpose but to nauseate and sicken. They are a turd wrapped in toejam covered in vomit contained in a festering boil.

Let me be less succinct: Fuck the Giants and the horse they rode in on. I hate the Giants completely and totally. I hate their stupid fucking two-letter logo. I hate their stupid fucking name, which sounds like a high school football team that never makes the state playoffs. I hate their stupid fucking stadium, which is in the Meadowlands, apparently because whoever named it thought, wow this place would make a way better meadow than a football stadium, and boy were they right. I hate their stupid fucking younger brother quarterback and his stupid fucking plastic hair. I hate their stupid fucking front office, who, upon learning their team would be going to the Super Bowl, immediately sent out "You don't get tickets" e-mails to most of their season ticket holders. I hate their stupid fucking city, which thinks it is awesome but doesn't realize it's named after an old shitty place in England. I hate their stupid fucking uniforms, which... okay, I guess the unis are fine, but I hate them anyway. I hate their stupid fucking coach Tom Coughlin and his stupid fucking frostbitten face. I hate their stupid fucking team and every stupid fucking player, coach, and supporting member on or associated with it, and while I would not wish them pushed off a bridge into a half-frozen river to die an icy death, I wouldn't complain about a light dunking.

That is all.

(PS: The above is mostly for entertainment and is not intended to be taken as an actual opinion or vindictiveness.)

I nearly pissed my pants while reading this.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is all.

so...

you aren't ALL IN then?

403750_10150620383088455_286845273454_11395261_697557460_n.jpg

62628251037713880_HNyDcIzG_b.jpg

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am boycotting this Superbowl. Im still sick after Sunday. Boston vs New York... New @#$#@% York with 9 wins. The two cities with the most annoying media, most annoying fans, most annoying teams. Ughhh

Last edited by a moderator:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im actually really looking forward to this Super Bowl. Gonna be a good one. Hope the Giants destoy the Pats.

It'll prolly be an even game till about the fourth quarter, then I think the Giants will pull away with the lead.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am boycotting this Superbowl. Im still sick after Sunday. Boston vs New York... New @#$#@% York with 9 wins. The two cities with the most annoying media, most annoying fans, most annoying teams. Ughhh

New @#$#@% York with 9 wins

lol.. I KNOW, right??? Amirite??? Won the ones that counted though. Like tthat last one. Against the 49'ers. Did you see that one? Was an awesome game. :whistle:

most annoying fans

Hey!!! :lm:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Giants for two reasons:

1. The Pats biggest weakness is their secondary and Eli is a stone cole assassin in big games when he goes to the air. Nicks, Manningham and Cruse are going to be way too much.

2. The Giants pass rush is he best in the game and the Pats have not seen one like that this year. There will not be enough time for Brady to let the routes develop and the injury to Gronkowski will hurt his quick pass, safety options.

I like the Giants to win by 7-10 and with the Pats being favored, the Giants are a lead tight lock to cover the 3 1/2.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. The Pats biggest weakness is their secondary and Eli is a stone cole assassin in big games when he goes to the air. Nicks, Manningham and Cruse are going to be way too much.

2. The Giants pass rush is he best in the game and the Pats have not seen one like that this year. There will not be enough time for Brady to let the routes develop and the injury to Gronkowski will hurt his quick pass, safety options.

I like the Giants to win by 7-10 and with the Pats being favored, the Giants are a lead tight lock to cover the 3 1/2.

They did meet in week 9, with the Giants winning by 4.
Was that strange game where it was actually 0-0 at the half.

The front 4 all played that game that week, though they were pretty banged up (I remember them all being "probable" or "questionable" during the week, and being a tad worried about that). Nicks did not play.
Brady threw for 340+ that game but also had a couple of picks, which is what the Giants will need to do again to win. Need to get to him, not give him time to find those DAMN TIGHT ENDS!

That was right in the high point where they were playing great, last win before the bottom dropped out, losing 5 of the next 6 (including the very next week, in that last drive loss to the 49ers).

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I keep hoping that when Eli is knocked to the ground somebody on the other team steps on his throwing hand & CRUSHES IT. So far nobody seems willing to do it the fucking chicken shits.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is all.

Fuck the Giants.

Hopefully the Pats don't have someone as fucking stupid as Kyle Williams to hand them the game. :L

I keep hoping that when Eli is knocked to the ground somebody on the other team steps on his throwing hand & CRUSHES IT. So far nobody seems willing to do it the fucking chicken shits.

good good... let your hate flow through you...

b3900557-4d50-474f-93cc-54dba61b49c2.jpg

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hehe... I just can't root for teams that eliminate the team I'm rooting for, sorry.

So I want New England to win but if they don't, that's fine too, I won't care TOO much.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict a team that plays east of the Mississippi will win. BOOK IT !!

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict a team that plays east of the Mississippi will win. BOOK IT !!

I'll take that. $100 on a team that plays 15,000 miles west of the Mississippi (give or take 1500 miles) to win.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering my track record with the Super Bowl the last few years, as in I always seem to miss it for some reason or another. Kidney stones, ice storm/power outage, mother dying, tickets to hockey games, etc... I usually have a hard time getting into them much.

But I will try to sum up my feelings about both teams.
Giants: They are not the Ravens, as the Ravens failed to make the game.
Pats: They are not the Ravens, as the Ravens failed to make the game.

So it's clear through this deep analysis that I expect a very close game and will ultimately be happy with either team winning because, and I cannot stress this enough, they are not the Ravens. Because the Ravens failed to make the game.

Jimmy_the_Tongue

Walks Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want the Giants to win....but my football sense tells me it's gonna be the Pats....I'm just glad the Ravens lost in heartbreaking fashion...except for Comeds...feel bad for him...every other Ravens fan on Earth? Not so much ....

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is all.

tumblr_l591ffvd991qacjs1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ldsh9eJmJS1qzwtdlo1_250.gif

And finally....

c32b527badb3f1324246b5731b310925_MJZ1981.gif