• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl XLV Champions!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Vikings fan, harking back through a streak of defeats for a few stretches of success and pretending they don't have selective memories. We still lead the all time record. Outside of the Favre year, the last several haven't been great for you.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Typical Vikings fan, harking back through a streak of defeats for a few stretches of success and pretending they don't have selective memories. We still lead the all time record. Outside of the Favre year, the last several haven't been great for you.

Only because the Pack have swept the last 2 seasons.
54-49 all time. Should be easy enough to make up those 4 games.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1

But that's still history...Right.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
See what I mean?

LOL.. I guess, I typed it..
Saturday night can't come fast enough..
But this was the typical Vikes/Pack game..And it should be like this for another long stretch. This rivalry has a history of being settled by field goals..minus the last couple seasons.
Don't be bummed about it, that's what makes it great.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.. I guess, I typed it..
Saturday night can't come fast enough..
But this was the typical Vikes/Pack game..And it should be like this for another long stretch. This rivalry has a history of being settled by field goals..minus the last couple seasons.
Don't be bummed about it, that's what makes it great.

Who's bummed about it? Our shitty defense got run over by one of the all time greats. Your mediocre QB had a career day. Makes sense. It'd just be nice if the Vikings could learn to play other teams instead of bringing it like Batman one or two games every year against Green Bay. Spread the motivation around a little.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Who's bummed about it? Our shitty defense got run over by one of the all time greats. Your mediocre QB had a career day. Makes sense. It'd just be nice if the Vikings could learn to play other teams instead of bringing it like Batman one or two games every year against Green Bay. Spread the motivation around a little.

It took you that long to come up with that pathetic post...
Fine, see ya Saturday chief..

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Taking it pretty seriously aren't you? CHIEF?

And do you really think I was right here, thinking about you, or even football, for two hours, trying to come up with that post? You're retarded.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
next week should be good my money is on the Vikings,the Pack just can't stop AP

Snyder

GO PACKERS---> 2011 Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JR- I hope all you Viking Fans have a big flat screen to watch the Superbowl as well, because the Vikings wont be going far. haha ;) haha good game though :)

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
LOL

Taking it pretty seriously aren't you? CHIEF?

And do you really think I was right here, thinking about you, or even football, for two hours, trying to come up with that post? You're retarded.

LOL, "Chief" means I'm taking it seriously??
I was trying to lighten things up because it was obvious you were still pissy about it.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, "Chief" means I'm taking it seriously??
I was trying to lighten things up because it was obvious you were still pissy about it.

You brain is on drugs, dude. We always got along, but you're just being an idiot. You called my post pathetic and then you broke out the "chief" shit. You know you were overreacting and letting me get under your skin, so just be a man and admit it.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
next week should be good my money is on the Vikings,the Pack just can't stop AP

That's true. But considering the Vikings couldn't stop Rodgers, Jennings, Finley, and Jones... I'd say it's probably actually going to come down to our head case kicker. The only thing is that he seems like he might be back on target.