• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl Match-up

Who plays in the Super Bowl

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats 52
Eagles 17

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jax - 27
Philly - 23

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping for Vikes & Pats. That way, if my Pats don't win, It'll be nice seeing the Vikings get off the championship schneid.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who did the Eagle's lose too in the McNabb puke superbowl? Was it the Patriots?
Yes, the Super Bowl that mcnabb fucked up was against the patriots. They couldn't do jack against our superior defense so they stole our defensive signals in the first half so they would know when to change to screen plays during the second half. But they amazingly were so outclassed that day that they wouldn't have won even with that extra help if it wasn't for mcnabb's incredible inadequacy.

A little walk down memory lane. A great year!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the Super Bowl that mcnabb fucked up was against the patriots. They couldn't do jack against our superior defense so they stole our defensive signals in the first half so they would know when to change to screen plays during the second half. But they amazingly were so outclassed that day that they wouldn't have won even with that extra help if it wasn't for mcnabb's incredible inadequacy.

A little walk down memory lane. A great year!

I’ll never forget Dawkins saying after the game “You have to give it to the Patriots. It seemed like they knew our plays in the 2nd half”. McNabb had a bad turnover but he did throw for like 370 yards and 3 TDS. People also forget he got his bell rung by Bruschi and threw up. But a few plays later he threw a beautiful bomb to Greg Lewis. It’s an urban myth that he threw up cause he was choking. You don’t thread the needle on a bomb in the 4th quarter if you’re choking.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll never forget Dawkins saying after the game “You have to give it to the Patriots. It seemed like they knew our plays in the 2nd half”. McNabb had a bad turnover but he did throw for like 370 yards and 3 TDS. People also forget he got his bell rung by Bruschi and threw up. But a few plays later he threw a beautiful bomb to Greg Lewis. It’s an urban myth that he threw up cause he was choking. You don’t thread the needle on a bomb in the 4th quarter if you’re choking.
Not mutually exclusive.

Great gameplanning got half of those yards and mcnabb's ineptitude in the first half led to the other half playing catchup.

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He did throw 3 picks though. Although the last one to Harrison was out of desperation if I recall.

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacksonville does have a chance, but that chance requires it to be the collapse that ends the pats dynasty and it will have to be the sort of game where the headlines afterwards are things like "is Brady finished?" and "Should Belichick/Brady have retired after last year?"

If it isn't that sort of game by NE, Jacksonville will lose and probably by multiple scores because they are the jags and the pats are the pats.

The Philly/Minny game is very interesting but Philly is hosting the game and as bad as they've been in the playoffs historically Minnesota has been worse. The vikes peaked last week and I'm afraid they won't be at the top of their game in this one. I kind of hope that isn't what happens and that they win the game and win the SB but if they did, they wouldn't be the Vikings we know and love, now would they?

So New England-Philadelphia in the SB is my pick and of course the pats would win that running away and it would be one of those SBs where the game is just be a formality. We haven't had one of those in a while but that's what this will be if the matchup happens.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did throw 3 picks though. Although the last one to Harrison was out of desperation if I recall.

Two of them bounced off players hands but the one in the first quarter hurt. He threw a pick and was bailed out by a penalty and threw another pick that counted on the next play.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"they stole our plays...derp derp"

ne2fvowe2umfsdtymnon.jpg

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats - 27
Vikes - 14

I guess I'm rooting for the Vikes if I have to pick a team.