• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Super Bowl LVI: Los Angeles Rams vs. Cincinnati Bengals Thread

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, 3 flags...... ? give me a break. one was legit PI, one was extremely weak, other was a 50/50 call.

after letting them play the whole game.

refs got too involved..............

and yes, bad calls do effect the outcome of games.

Lol yeah they were not holding Kupp :L. Make up calls been going on forever. They missed a big one too. I wasn’t on here crying. It’s part of the game

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol yeah they were not holding Kupp :L. Make up calls been going on forever. They missed a big one too. I wasn’t on here crying. It’s part of the game
Rule changes, petitions, etc its all Coming

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone seems to be forgetting the hold by ramsey on Higgins in the end zone clearly had the jersey pulled out. They were letting them play as they did pretty much all post season. That’s what makes it look bad on the 3rd and long pi at end of game

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won’t change the refs policy on make up calls. It happens in all sports. Part of the game

Lol at these clowns wanting all the calls. Who are they Coach K??
It absolutely happens in all sports. But the massive momentum swing by the missed face-mask didnt change the game? Please.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It absolutely happens in all sports. But the massive momentum swing by the missed face-mask didnt change the game? Please.

It changed the score. Lol.

Bengals had their hands all over Kupp in that last drive and were obviously holding him multiple times in our red zone.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I HATE, HATE, HATE the new, "it's always the refs fault" crowd. Such a bunch of whiny crybabies who have no idea how hard it is to call an NFL game and how amazing the officiating crews are at their jobs.

Game was officiated fine. The Higgins throw down of Ramsey was a fine no call. Ramsey initiated contact.

The holding on the Cinci LB was a little ticky tack but was fine. The holding on Kupp in the corner of the end zone HAD to be called as it was so blatant and completely took away Kupp's ability to make a play.

Cinci lost the game. Ram's won the game. Ref's played no part in deciding the outcome.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I HATE, HATE, HATE the new, "it's always the refs fault" crowd. Such a bunch of whiny crybabies.

Game was officiated fine. The Ramsey throw down was a fine no call. Ramsey initiated contact.

The holding on the Cinci LB was a little ticky tack but was fine. The holding on Kupp in the corner of the end zone HAD to be called as it was so blatant.

Cinci lost the game. Ram's won the game. Ref's played no part in deciding the outcome.

Everyone has turned into coach K or like a parent watching their 10 year playing ball.

All calls have to go my way!! Lolol

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone has turned into coach K
Wedding Crashers Shut Up GIF by HBO Max

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't advocate violence or especially hitting women but when Michele Tafoya was asking Aaron Donald about retiring right after the game, I was really pissed at her and hoped someone would slap the bitch.. Totally inappropriate and classless on her part trying to get a "scoop".
I heard about him possibly retiring if the Rams won before the game. I can only assume that word tlstarted with him.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard about him possibly retiring if the Rams won before the game. I can only assume that word tlstarted with him.
I mentioned in a different thread that was Rodney Harrison's doing. Of course, A.D. should have known better than to blurt it out but Harrison should have kept the off camera shit to himself, imo.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I HATE, HATE, HATE the new, "it's always the refs fault" crowd. Such a bunch of whiny crybabies who have no idea how hard it is to call an NFL game and how amazing the officiating crews are at their jobs.

Game was officiated fine. The Higgins throw down of Ramsey was a fine no call. Ramsey initiated contact.

The holding on the Cinci LB was a little ticky tack but was fine. The holding on Kupp in the corner of the end zone HAD to be called as it was so blatant and completely took away Kupp's ability to make a play.

The Higgins throw down was an absolutely awful no call.

*However*

The refs didn't decide the game. They gave the Bengals a TD. But honestly, we don't know if that OPI doesn't happen that Higgins doesn't catch the ball anyways and eventually the Bengals drive and get the TD.

I'm fairly confident with how things turned out that the Rams were the better team.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanna say, watching Marvin Lewis coach coward football for 20 years, I stand by Zac Taylor. He’s the man and I wouldn’t have his decision making any other way.

Last edited:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait so Kupp got the Super Bowl MVP? I swore Donald did. I mean not to talk anything away from Kupp, but Donald was just as impressive and I'm a bit more biased towards defensive players getting the honor.