• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Super Bowl LVI: Los Angeles Rams vs. Cincinnati Bengals Thread

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals are like John Cena from 2005 for whoever used to watch that WWE shit. Underdogs no matter what. I dig it lol.

If you want some, come get some!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree it was a clean play, but I've seen a lot if clean plays get flagged especially when the QB is involved.

QB's near the sideline are a defensive players nightmare. Hit em hard get flagged, just tap em the QB keeps going down the sideline.

It's lose/lose for the D player.
And Staff doesn't seem like a trash talker. I loved when Barr picked up that bitch Rodgers and did a suplex, Wanna talk the talk

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not checking 86 pages to see if either of these was posted

Ickey Shuffle

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not checking 86 pages to see if either of these was posted

It’s been a game of itches with us all season. Literally. No point in dwell on it though. I’m thoroughly entertained.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get all the love for Donald but without Kupp the rams don’t win. Period. Full stop. With the absolute lack of a running game and after obj went down he was literally the rams only consistent option on offense. Hell, they needed Kupp to run the ball on 4th and 1. Even though he was the only viable option the bengals still couldn’t stop him. IMO that is the very DEFINITION of “most valuable player”.

Ickey Shuffle

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get all the love for Donald but without Kupp the rams don’t win. Period. Full stop. With the absolute lack of a running game and after obj went down he was literally the rams only consistent option on offense. Hell, they needed Kupp to run the ball on 4th and 1. Even though he was the only viable option the bengals still couldn’t stop him. IMO that is the very DEFINITION of “most valuable player”.

Kupp was seriously my only concern on their team. And as it turns out.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean… We survived the Titans onslaught. Back of my mind yeah. For sure. But if Joe Burrow can brush it off, so can us fans.

Burrow is like GI Joe, a real American hero. On his back for most of the playoffs, but still slinging dimes and making things happen.

Ickey Shuffle

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burrow is like GI Joe, a real American hero. On his back for most of the playoffs, but still slinging dimes and making things happen.

If he says don’t worry, then don’t worry. I’ve never had a feeling like this in a team ever. No words can really explain it. I’m at peace with the franchise now.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats true. I do think from an Xs and Os standpoint, the Bengals probably beat the Rams by multiple scores if Kupp or Donald isnt in there. Bengals oline was shifting a lot of their attention to Donald and thats is a big reason why everyone else got theirs, too.

Really, all of the Rams stars showed up except for Ramsey.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats true. I do think from an Xs and Os standpoint, the Bengals probably beat the Rams by multiple scores if Kupp or Donald isnt in there. Bengals oline was shifting a lot of their attention to Donald and thats is a big reason why everyone else got theirs, too.

Agreed. Those are all great points but unless Aaron Donald is also gonna score points the rams don’t win.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OBJ not playing in the second half was a big loss, we was pretty good in the first half

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he says don’t worry, then don’t worry. I’ve never had a feeling like this in a team ever. No words can really explain it. I’m at peace with the franchise now.

Unless you are old enough to have followed Sam Wyche and Esiason, I don't know how you could have prior to now.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It changed the score. Lol.

Bengals had their hands all over Kupp in that last drive and were obviously holding him multiple times in our red zone.

and it's the only questionable call that did change the score. The Rams would still have the ball and another shot if the questionable holding penalty on the Bengals wasn't called.

But if that facemask opi call is made we subtract 7 from the Bengals and they're sitting 1st & 20 on their own 15 yard line. People crying about a bad call on that last drive need to stop.

Ickey Shuffle

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you are old enough to have followed Sam Wyche and Esiason, I don't know how you could have prior to now.

Nope. But Jon Kitna, Akili Smith, Peter Warrick, Corey Dillon ( quitter ), Takeo Spikes ( quitter ), Carson Palmer ( useless bum and a quitter ), and the list goes on. That’s all I ever knew. Yup. It’s been some shit with this franchise lol.

I’m just happy now.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
22 years since the Rams last championship, been a long time. This kid gets too appreciate two in my lifetime.20220206_222530.jpg