• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl LI

Who will win Super Bowl LI

• New England

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Oakland

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Pittsburgh

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Houston

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Miami

• Dallas

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Atlanta

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Seattle

• Green Bay

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • NY Giants

• Detroit

• Washington

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants only if they are fortunate enough to play New England.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, thanks! I thought they'd finally be good this year. But I'm still holding out hope for next year, a lot of their losses were one-score games. Insert Tom Coughlin or at least a better coach than Bradley and I think they improve majorly.
upload_2016-12-30_9-0-44.png

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, only an idiot would think that was a SB game

Just like only an idiot would think that call didn't lead to them winning the SB 2 weeks later

It wasn't so much a rule I never heard of or saw before but more of a backup QB taking over for a franchise QB that started the season off 0-2 and 5-11 the year before to take the team to the SB, Now the D blew a 14 pt 4th Q lead, and I remember Madden saying that Brady should take a knee and go into OT. good thing Pats didnt listen and Brady marched them down to FG range. I know you want to make AV comments but the Pats had leads in all 6 SB's late. they got lucky vs Seattle 2 years ago and not so lucky vs your Giants

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unemotional unbiased opinions from football experts are always helpful when trying to form an opinion.

Brett Favre on the Packers: 'They will be in the Super Bowl'

Brett Favre doesn’t just think the Green Bay Packers will beat the New York Giants in the NFC wild-card game on Sunday. The Hall of Fame quarterback sees a long playoff run for his former team.

Favre said Tuesday that he considers the Packers to be the favorites in the NFC.

Taking emotion out of it, I believe that the Packers are the team to beat, and I believe that they will be in the Super Bowl,” Favre said on his weekly SiriusXM Radio show. “Not taking anything away from the Giants, not taking anything away from Atlanta and the Cowboys and so on and so forth. I just feel like within the Packers organization, [coach] Mike McCarthy may be saying, ‘Hey, we’ve got to improve here or we’ve got to improve there.’ Of course, coaches are going to say that, but I feel like collectively speaking, they’re as close to hitting on all cylinders as possible; not perfect, and nobody is, but they’re super-productive on offense.”

In fact, Favre has actually been saying this for a while. Last month, well before the Packers had clinched a playoff spot, Favre viewed them as a dangerous team. Back on Dec. 13, with the Packers at 7-6, Favre said on his show: “This sounds crazy, but I think that they are the favorite for the Super Bowl in the NFC. I mean, they’ve got to get in the playoffs, but I think that will happen and I think that they will go all the way.”

Favre said he believes that because quarterback Aaron Rodgers is playing so well -- Rodgers has 15 touchdowns without an interception in the team's current six-game winning streak -- that whatever shortcomings the Packers have on defense won’t be detrimental.

“Aaron, obviously, is playing great,” Favre said. “They have an opportunistic defense who is extremely well-coached, and maybe they give up a few plays, but they’re going to create a bunch too. I just give the advantage, not just in this game, but on this side of the NFL to the Packers. I’m just sitting here thinking off the top of my head -- no one has stopped the Packers, have they? Maybe the Packers have stopped themselves, but I don’t believe that anyone has really shut down the Packers yet, and I don’t think they will.”

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unemotional unbiased opinions from football experts are always helpful when trying to form an opinion.

Brett Favre on the Packers: 'They will be in the Super Bowl'

Brett Favre doesn’t just think the Green Bay Packers will beat the New York Giants in the NFC wild-card game on Sunday. The Hall of Fame quarterback sees a long playoff run for his former team.

Favre said Tuesday that he considers the Packers to be the favorites in the NFC.

Taking emotion out of it, I believe that the Packers are the team to beat, and I believe that they will be in the Super Bowl,” Favre said on his weekly SiriusXM Radio show. “Not taking anything away from the Giants, not taking anything away from Atlanta and the Cowboys and so on and so forth. I just feel like within the Packers organization, [coach] Mike McCarthy may be saying, ‘Hey, we’ve got to improve here or we’ve got to improve there.’ Of course, coaches are going to say that, but I feel like collectively speaking, they’re as close to hitting on all cylinders as possible; not perfect, and nobody is, but they’re super-productive on offense.”

In fact, Favre has actually been saying this for a while. Last month, well before the Packers had clinched a playoff spot, Favre viewed them as a dangerous team. Back on Dec. 13, with the Packers at 7-6, Favre said on his show: “This sounds crazy, but I think that they are the favorite for the Super Bowl in the NFC. I mean, they’ve got to get in the playoffs, but I think that will happen and I think that they will go all the way.”

Favre said he believes that because quarterback Aaron Rodgers is playing so well -- Rodgers has 15 touchdowns without an interception in the team's current six-game winning streak -- that whatever shortcomings the Packers have on defense won’t be detrimental.

“Aaron, obviously, is playing great,” Favre said. “They have an opportunistic defense who is extremely well-coached, and maybe they give up a few plays, but they’re going to create a bunch too. I just give the advantage, not just in this game, but on this side of the NFL to the Packers. I’m just sitting here thinking off the top of my head -- no one has stopped the Packers, have they? Maybe the Packers have stopped themselves, but I don’t believe that anyone has really shut down the Packers yet, and I don’t think they will.”
Favre took a lot of hits over his career.