• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl LI

Who will win Super Bowl LI

• New England

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Oakland

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Pittsburgh

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Houston

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Miami

• Dallas

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Atlanta

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Seattle

• Green Bay

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • NY Giants

• Detroit

• Washington

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super Bowl projections right now...go!

I'm saying New England over Green Bay.

Packers are getting hot at the right time and have all along been one of the best teams in the NFC anyway...and the Patriots are the Patriots, enough said.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super Bowl projections right now...go!

I'm saying New England over Green Bay.

Packers are getting hot at the right time and have all along been one of the best teams in the NFC anyway...and the Patriots are the Patriots, enough said.

I hope you're right.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think the Patriots can navigate the Matt Moore, Matt Mcgloin, Tom Savage led AFC playoff field?

Tough Task

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think the Patriots can navigate the Matt Moore, Matt Mcgloin, Tom Savage led AFC playoff field?

Tough Task

Here is my hope Dirt. I'm hoping the Chiefs lose the AFC West and get a WC spot. If that takes place then at least the Pats will have 2 tough teams to go through to make the Superbowl. In my scenario, they would play KC in round 2 and the Steelers in the AFC title game. But knowing their luck, they would somehow get to face Mcgloin or Savage in the Divisional Round

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my hope Dirt. I'm hoping the Chiefs lose the AFC West and get a WC spot. If that takes place then at least the Pats will have 2 tough teams to go through to make the Superbowl. In my scenario, they would play KC in round 2 and the Steelers in the AFC title game. But knowing their luck, they would somehow get to face Mcgloin or Savage in the Divisional Round

Exactly....Bank on it, the Pats will only get one of the Chiefs or Steelers

Nothing breaks right for teams in pro sports, like they break for the Pats

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Voting Dallas... think only team in NFC that could beat them at home is NYG potentially. Packers pass defense is a mess... winning at Lions will be difficult and if they win, do not like their chances much in playoffs to win more than 1 game.

AFC I like Patriots or Steelers. Same ol, same ol for AFC... Brady, Manning (retired) or Big Ben in the Super Bowl AGAIN. The 3 of them have owned the AFC 12 of last 13 years.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Voting Dallas... think only team in NFC that could beat them at home is NYG potentially. Packers pass defense is a mess... winning at Lions will be difficult and if they win, do not like their chances much in playoffs to win more than 1 game.

AFC I like Patriots or Steelers. Same ol, same ol for AFC... Brady, Manning (retired) or Big Ben in the Super Bowl AGAIN. The 3 of them have owned the AFC 12 of last 13 years.

if I liked Alex Smith and Andy Reid a little more, when it comes to big games, the Chiefs have the right ingredients to upset the Pats

You don't beat the Pats in a shootout, you beat them by making Tom uncomfortable in the pocket......I think Brady would destroy the Steelers defense, and BB would absolutely come up with something to slow an offense that literally only has 2 players that can hurt you...Im not liking the Steelers chances as much as everyone else, I think its the Chiefs with the only decent shot

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs 31, Giants 28

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this bipolar Chiefs offense could get its shit together for 3 games, they'd have a chance, but... well, erm, yeah. Little shy about their chances atm. Like their road to the AFCCG, however.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly....Bank on it, the Pats will only get one of the Chiefs or Steelers

Nothing breaks right for teams in pro sports, like they break for the Pats

CVkots6VAAATBYe.jpg

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you put ODBjr on the Pats, the season would be over. Holy fuck that guy's the best in the league hands down. Too bad somebody had to tell the asshole.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you put ODBjr on the Pats, the season would be over. Holy fuck that guy's the best in the league hands down. Too bad somebody had to tell the asshole.

"Wideouts not named Moss are a waste of talent on the Patriots"

- Chad Ochocinco

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Wideouts not named Moss are a waste of talent on the Patriots"

- Chad Ochocinco

Lol!

You had to be at the game to see how fucking awful that cat was. You didn't see on TV how often he barely bothered to run his routes.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the clear favorites are the Cowboys and Patriots.

This is the type of year where anything goes because I dont think there are any great teams but the Cowboys have been really close to a great team. My pick would be the Patriots, though, because the Raiders, Texans and Dolphins have no chance of beating them so they really only have to worry about 2 teams in the AFC and I suspect they'd be decent sized favorites against both.

The Chiefs D and Pats D seems to be playing notably better lately. Maybe thats just because they've played the Broncos...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the clear favorites are the Cowboys and Patriots.

This is the type of year where anything goes because I dont think there are any great teams but the Cowboys have been really close to a great team. My pick would be the Patriots, though, because the Raiders, Texans and Dolphins have no chance of beating them so they really only have to worry about 2 teams in the AFC and I suspect they'd be decent sized favorites against both.

And probably only have to face one of those 2

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this about the Cowboys.......what SHOULD worry everyone here is that they are NOT folding in December.......no fade down the stretch. This team is hitting on all cylinders at the end of the year, they aren't quitting or giving away anything like they usually did in the past. A few years ago they'd be on cruise control and not caring about these last two games - last night they made a statement. I think they may be on the verge of something special.......but the rookies in the playoffs worries me. If Dak continues to not get rattled, I think they win it all.......

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the flavor of the month is Atlanta and Green Bay

woulda been NYG or Detroit if not for last week

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this about the Cowboys.......what SHOULD worry everyone here is that they are NOT folding in December.......no fade down the stretch. This team is hitting on all cylinders at the end of the year, they aren't quitting or giving away anything like they usually did in the past. A few years ago they'd be on cruise control and not caring about these last two games - last night they made a statement. I think they may be on the verge of something special.......but the rookies in the playoffs worries me. If Dak continues to not get rattled, I think they win it all.......
The big thing about the Cowboys is that almost no one in the NFL is built to stop the run at an elite level. This might change in a year or two when some of the good defensive players in college right now get drafted but you have a lot of teams milking a bend but dont break philosophy and that stuff doesn't work against teams that can dominate short yardage situations.