• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Suns Vs Grizzlies Dragic Bobblehead Night

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't understand why Ish Smith is on this roster. Find it hard to believe hes better than even Kendall Marshall

when Eric Bledsoe is out, this team is gonna suck. They are now 3-4 when he is out of the lineup

its clear any shot at playoffs is gonna rest on whether he can stay healthy

Is this a cheap shot at Dragic............ Not trying to be mean bro. I like alot of your post I was being a dick that one day during the ASU vs Stanford game, but do you think hes good now? I personally think him or Bledsoe should be on the allstar team.

Because I remember you were saying Dragic wasn't a star on any other team. I agreed at the time but im a Dragic fan and hes my favorite Sun of all time because of his intensity and effort he brings, but now I think we can say hes a star.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would you guys feel about Luol Deng for one of our first rounders this year?

It seems useless to me Sting but I would love a playoff run like the Warriors had. A series win in the 1st round and play the 2nd round tough so fans and the valley not only get excited for this season but also the future. I would take Deng......... Because Deng has one year left on his deal and is old.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone worse than Kendall Marshall?

Suns definitely need to look into another serviceable guard. Ish is horrible.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deng would be alright as long as the Suns don't have to give up much for him. This team needs a legitimate 3rd option.

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone worse than Kendall Marshall?

Suns definitely need to look into another serviceable guard. Ish is horrible.

Kendall Marshal's line tonight

20 points 15 assists 6 rebounds