• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Suns at Warriors

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
had a real shot to win this game but fundamentals like boxing out, looking at the endline, and other things cost us this one

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
need a 3 again....

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this 3rd quarter bullshit in the last couple of games is becoming tiresome

having said that, if you were to have told me we would split the season series 2-2 with a playoff team like Golden State, I would have taken that in a heartbeat. We won both at home, lost both on road. So be it. But the 3rd quarter lately in games has been pathetic. Hopefully having Eric Bledsoe back will help fix that

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats what we came up with....
a play draw up for morris and he airballs it

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9th place now
NEED to win tomorrow
Absolute must win

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect GS and their fans. GG man. I think we'll be fine I'm expecting a loss tomorrow but Bledsoe's return and an Eastern Conference roadtrip will put us in good shape for a tough April schedule. I think Dallas will fold like a bad hand, even though they won blowing a 30 point lead no matter the opponent is a red flag.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect GS and their fans. GG man. I think we'll be fine I'm expecting a loss tomorrow but Bledsoe's return and an Eastern Conference roadtrip will put us in good shape for a tough April schedule. I think Dallas will fold like a bad hand, even though they won blowing a 30 point lead no matter the opponent is a red flag.

Against the clips it will be tough but I think you can win tomorrow. I hope clips fall flat on there face

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Against the clips it will be tough but I think you can win tomorrow. I hope clips fall flat on there face

I hate to say iT but I think they have the best chance of coming out of the west besides San Antonio. Unless they face a healthy Phoenix team, the Warriors or the Grizz. Then they'd be done for.

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does everyone think the Mavericks are going to be the team to miss out on the playoffs? They are the only team in the West besides the Spurs that has championship experience. I know they are old, but compared to the Grizzlies, Suns, and Warriors, they still have the best player in Dirk Nowitzki, who is a bonafide MVP and Champion. I think Portland is probably the weakest of all the playoff teams honestly. If not for their insanely hot start where they won so many games at the buzzer, they would be battling for the eighth seed right now.

Regardless of who gets left out, it absolutely pathetic when you think that if the season ended today, the third seed in the Eastern Conference would finish as the tenth seed in the Western Conference. The NBA needs to address that. That is truly embarrassing because it means that there will be some very bad basketball being played in every Eastern Conference series until most likely the ECF.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas' defense is worse than ours. We are tied for eighth while missing our best overall player. Bledsoe will only help us. As for the odd man out, GS is rolling right now and they won't miss, Memphis 'elite defense keeps them in every game and they're playing great as of late, We get Bledsoe back and have a favorable schedule moving forward and a Suns fan won't count out his team, that leaves Dallas who has a tough schedule and like you said... they're OLD and wearing down.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And regarding the competitive balance: The only thing we can hope for is a playoff format change. You won't see an NFC-AFC alignment soon due to games being played nightly requiring more travel where as NFL teams only playing once a week and MLB teams playing series which wouldn't require as much travel as a similar conference alignment in the NBA.

Long story short: The East-West format is bullshit.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say iT but I think they have the best chance of coming out of the west besides San Antonio. Unless they face a healthy Phoenix team, the Warriors or the Grizz. Then they'd be done for.

Id take OKC and Houston before the clips and clips area good matchup for the warriors