• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday, September 8th Game Thread: Bird Gang @ Big Horns

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the tight end killed us. Just shows how bad we need D. Wash back.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough lose, but Cards showed they can go toe to toe with the Rams. Not easy going on the road against a division opponent..

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David fucking Wilson!!! I knew he was a risky pick!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wash isn't outstanding in coverage, but he wouldn't of gave up all those plays to cook, and hes actually are best pass rusher. (I know its sad), but with Cambell getting double teamed and Dockett sucking d.ick I dont see our pass rush doing anything this season. Washington is so much bigger to our team than we all realize.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pretty impressed with the Cardinals and the score was almost exactly what I predicted. Arian showed he has no problem slinging the ball down the field which makes the game exciting. The Rams are a good team with a very good head coach playing at home. The Cardinals had a chance to win this game.

What I did get out of this is neither the Niners or Seahawks were dominant today although both won. The Panthers proved that if you could shut the Hawks run game down that they could also shut Wilson down. As for the Niners Kaepernick looks tough.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to Palmer .. Cards much improved over last season

Thanks to Levi Brown, we're not as improved as we could be.....argh!

This is the 1st time I can say an O-Lineman actually singlehandedly lost a NFL game !

Bench Levi Brown, start Eric Winston at LT and Bobby Massie at RT. THAT is the only viable solution til next offseason. :scratch:

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 1 proved to me this is the same ol' song and dance. What you fail to realize is the Seahawks run game was shut down AND they won on the road. Good teams can have bad games and win and good teams win the close games. That is not AZ.

Our offense looks a billion times better, but it wasn't enough. The Defense was close to terrible. Sam Bradford dissected it and pretty much operated his offense at will.

Javier Arenas needs to be cut immediately. I haven't seen that kind of brainlessness on a football field in a long time. Watching Zuerlien makes me realize just how average Jay Feely is too (that long FB Feely predictably missed Zuerlien makes in his sleep), but we are stuck with him.

I'm sure we will see our share of excited Cards fans but to me it just feels like a team that has now lost 12 of their last 13 games. The silver lining is that if they are going to lose, they will be losing in a much more exciting manner now that the offense is functional.