• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday, September 8th Game Thread: Bird Gang @ Big Horns

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STILL think Zona goes 8-8

which is a big improvement over last season.

Sans Levi Brown, our offense is VASTLY improved & D-Wash will be back on the field after our 4th game. WAY, WAY too soon to panic. I'm confident Cards will come away with the DUBYA next Sunday home vs Detroit. :yahoo:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which is a big improvement over last season.

Sans Levi Brown, our offense is VASTLY improved & D-Wash will be back on the field after our 4th game. WAY, WAY too soon to panic. I'm confident Cards will come away with the DUBYA next Sunday home vs Detroit. :yahoo:

Next week would be a game I dont see us winning unless we get pressure. We went from last year having one of the better secondary's to now having one of the worse. Losing Rodes hurts more than anyone realizes Yerimiah Bell is just a big hitter but is so-so in coverage. Rashad Johnson is decent, Cason is straight awful cant cover anyone just like San Diego last year and Tyrann has played well but hes still playing like a rookie at times. With no pass rush and a bottom of the Pac secondary our only legit player in the secondary is Peterson, we play a Lions team that loves to spread the field and spin the football there are 2 things we need to do to win, force a lot of turnovers or get to the quarterback pressure him make them hand it to Reggie Bush. Oh yea and Powers has played okay this season but definitely Peterson/Rodes kept our secondary intact last year.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree....they have to get some pressure. They managed to make Sam Bradford look like Peyton Manning due to zero pressure on him, so Stafford will probably hang 50 on them with the same performance.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't want to hear this but you lost to a very good QB. In the past i've been very critical of Bradford. All through pre-season he's been close to sensational. He's put the ball exactly where it needed to be put. For the 1st time he's looked like a top 8, (or better), QB. The Rams will get a lot of YAC yards against almost everyone. You'll play a lot of opposing QBs who won't be that accurate. The Cardinals are a good team but you still need help on the OL, (especially LT), and more pass rush. Good luck...until we meet again.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't want to hear this but you lost to a very good QB. In the past i've been very critical of Bradford. All through pre-season he's been close to sensational. He's put the ball exactly where it needed to be put. For the 1st time he's looked like a top 8, (or better), QB. The Rams will get a lot of YAC yards against almost everyone. You'll play a lot of opposing QBs who won't be that accurate. The Cardinals are a good team but you still need help on the OL, (especially LT), and more pass rush. Good luck...until we meet again.
I will admit he was good on Sunday, but his history does not translate to a very good QB. Maybe he has turned the corner, but that remains to be seen. The problem was more the Cardinals secondary IMO. We couldn't account for the TE at all. Our lack of cover skills by the linebackers and safeties really hurt us. Bradford did take advantage which is what good QB's do, but the jury is still out on him. I will be interested to see how he does against a team with a solid secondary. In any event. Good game and good luck moving forward.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This next game vs. Detroit is huge... starting off 0-2 really sucks so if we can pull out a win vs. a solid Lions team then that could get us right back on track. If not... 0-2 heading into New Orleans would not be very pretty.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This next game vs. Detroit is huge... starting off 0-2 really sucks so if we can pull out a win vs. a solid Lions team then that could get us right back on track. If not... 0-2 heading into New Orleans would not be very pretty.
:agree: Not much more to say.