• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday football chatter

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be tough but I would likely drop Boyd. Tough division and a rookie QB. I think Gallup is the clear #2 in Dallas by season's end but not worth the risk when both could put up comparable numbers to Boyd's

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this that 8 man one? Or was that someone else?

I will always side with a RB getting meaningful touches over a WR2/3 type. And IMHO theres no reason to have Gallup and Lamb. If you watched last night, thier roles are somewhat defined..Cooper is Dallas's go to guy more often than not, Gallup is the intermediate/deep guy, and Lamb works the middle. With the Jarwin injury, targets are gonna open up, primarily for Lamb, some for Coop and some for Zeke/Schultz. I don't see Gallup being affected much at all.
So...what that says to me, is that between the two you've got, and I can't believe I'm saying it, but given the teams situation and thier respective roles within the offense, I'd rather have Lamb than Gallup rest of the year. Hes gonna get more consistent usage, IMHO. Had Jarwin not been hurt, I'd probably say the opposire

Since you've got good WR's ahead of them, I'd be dumping Gallup for that RB...But definitely explore trades options, a 2 for 1 that leaves you an empty spot would be ideal.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this that 8 man one? Or was that someone else?

I will always side with a RB getting meaningful touches over a WR2/3 type. And IMHO theres no reason to have Gallup and Lamb. If you watched last night, thier roles are somewhat defined..Cooper is Dallas's go to guy more often than not, Gallup is the intermediate/deep guy, and Lamb works the middle. With the Jarwin injury, targets are gonna open up, primarily for Lamb, some for Coop and some for Zeke/Schultz. I don't see Gallup being affected much at all.
So...what that says to me, is that between the two you've got, and I can't believe I'm saying it, but given the teams situation and thier respective roles within the offense, I'd rather have Lamb than Gallup rest of the year. Hes gonna get more consistent usage, IMHO. Had Jarwin not been hurt, I'd probably say the opposire

Since you've got good WR's ahead of them, I'd be dumping Gallup for that RB...But definitely explore trades options, a 2 for 1 that leaves you an empty spot would be ideal.
Thanks. This is a 10 team league on Yahoo.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be tough but I would likely drop Boyd. Tough division and a rookie QB. I think Gallup is the clear #2 in Dallas by season's end but not worth the risk when both could put up comparable numbers to Boyd's

Thanks. Not quite sure what I'll do yet. Waiting to see if Kittle will be out. If so, I might be able to add Hines without dropping anyone, but I appreciate everyone's opinion on my bench players. Do Hunt and Dobbins definitely have more value? I'm thinking so.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. Not quite sure what I'll do yet. Waiting to see if Kittle will be out. If so, I might be able to add Hines without dropping anyone, but I appreciate everyone's opinion on my bench players. Do Hunt and Dobbins definitely have more value? I'm thinking so.
Yes I think so, but, and forgive me ive forgotten which potential wire add we're talking about here, but, in Taylor's case, he'd be about equal, Hines, close if its ppr, Brown, meh, better than a random WR, not in the same league as Dobbins or Hunt.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta add Malcolm Brown to that list as well. 18 carries for the Rams tonight for 70 yards and 2 TDs. Caught a few passes as well. I think he got all the goal line work. People were talking up Henderson being the #2 back behind Akers but Brown got the carries over Henderson last year so if he's healthy, I'm betting Brown is still going to be the guy. Akers is gonna get plenty of looks, but if based on what I saw tonight, I'd say its gonna be 60% Brown, 40% Akers.

I'd put Brown as priority over Hines this week. I think Indy will play Taylor more and use Hines as the secondary back. Brown is gonna be the starter

Also, I should confess that I'm partial towards burners, so I really want to add Hines, who ran the 100 meter dash in 10.34 seconds in college, instead of someone like Malcolm Brown. I have Mostert on my team. In past seasons, I've had guys like Tevin Coleman, Philip Dorsett, Brandin Cooks, and Sammy Watkins. I want to have the best track team in my fantasy league. LOL.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I think so, but, and forgive me ive forgotten which potential wire add we're talking about here, but, in Taylor's case, he'd be about equal, Hines, close if its ppr, Brown, meh, better than a random WR, not in the same league as Dobbins or Hunt.

I want to add Hines. And my league is 0.5 PPR, so his receiving skills will come in handy. Hell, Hines might get more targets than my bench WR's. LOL.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to add Hines. And my league is 0.5 PPR, so his receiving skills will come in handy. Hell, Hines might get more targets than my bench WR's. LOL.
He very well may. It been my observation, that when veteran QB's change teams, thier new team will bend more towards what the QB wants to do. And if River's style, what he sees at the line, the audibles he calks, his check down preferences..if those led to Eckeler being a top back, Hines may very well benefit similarly, especially now that Mack is out of the picture

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They certainly could've ran more.

The current #4 rushing team with 158 yards is a bit odd for a GB team I am happy with that. All 4 running backs chipped in

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just pointing out that many people said he was washed up

In most all the game 1 fantasy rankings he was ranked between the highest 15th to 25th among QBs to start. I wonder how he will be ranked in week 2

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The current #4 rushing team with 158 yards is a bit odd for a GB team I am happy with that. All 4 running backs chipped in
Yeah, I ain't saying they didn't, but with the lead, they could've. But hey..Rodgers to Adams was working like a charm, so, wth

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need some input. With Bell out I need at RB. Full PPR.

Hines, Brown, or Peterson?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody dumping Ertz for Goedert?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody dumping Ertz for Goedert?
I assume youre concerned about the off the field stuff with Ertz and the GM or whomever?? If nothing came of it in the off season, I can't imagine anything happens in season.

Every now and again, especially when Philly has no healthy WR's worth a damn, D's will just lockdown Ertz and Goedert feasts..but Ertz is still the guy more often than not.
Trade Ertz for a WR1 or WR2, or maybe a RB2, and grab Goedert, yes, dump Ertz for him, no