• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm shocked that some fool troll who got a snack during the commercial break didn't show up here to complain about the penalty for "unnecessary roughness" for daring to block Brady. It's ridicules that the TV emphasized it before realizing it was for blocking someone else who had his back on the ground and after the whistle.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm shocked that some fool troll who got a snack during the commercial break didn't show up here to complain about the penalty for "unnecessary roughness" for daring to block Brady. It's ridicules that the TV emphasized it before realizing it was for blocking someone else who had his back on the ground and after the whistle.
Yeah I wasn't sure what that was all about

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Sunday when the Patriots play at night.

I detest Sunday when the Patriots play Thursday.

I double hate and double detest Sunday when the Patriots played on Thursday and don't play until the following Monday.

Trying to watch a football game like the Texans and Cheifs just makes me want to throw something through my TV.

I think I'll do something really stupid........................go for a walk.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Sunday when the Patriots play at night.

I detest Sunday when the Patriots play Thursday.

I double hate and double detest Sunday when the Patriots played on Thursday and don't play until the following Monday.

Trying to watch a football game like the Texans and Cheifs just makes me want to throw something through my TV.

I think I'll do something really stupid........................go for a walk.

It's actually kinda nice once in a while to;

Watch a game of football for the football.
Watch a game of football and not become emotionally involved.
Watch a game of football without paying.
Watch a game of Patriots football.

Thursday, Sunday or Monday nights. Hell Yes.

I watched the Pats play Thursday night then I watched more football yesterday.

Win/Win.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm dieting so I'm not drinking beer.

Watching Miami playing Washington without beer is a dreadful way to spend 3 hours.....

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good choice. A few additional calories but wonderfully delicious and strong is: 40% vodka, 10% CranBlackberry Juice, 50% carbonated lemon water.
I just drink Woodford Reserve Double Oaked with a water splash on the rocks. Two glasses and I am good to go

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have an endless supply of good fringe recipes. None are allowed on my diet. I have been very successful dieting in past. It’s a maintenance thing. Does not work for me if I drink.
Why do I always do this during football season?!?!?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have an endless supply of good fringe recipes. None are allowed on my diet. I have been very successful dieting in past. It’s a maintenance thing. Does not work for me if I drink.
Why do I always do this during football season?!?!?
Drink recipes

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a sip of Gelnfiddich 12 year Reserve Sunday. I last tasted scotch in 1969. Geezuuzz I forgot how wonderful that stuff tasted. I immediately climbed back on my wagon before I took a swig. Then I changed the channel to Property Brothers.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a sip of Gelnfiddich 12 year Reserve Sunday. I last tasted scotch in 1969. Geezuuzz I forgot how wonderful that stuff tasted. I immediately climbed back on my wagon before I took a swig. Then I changed the channel to Property Brothers.
A half shot on some ice, sip it through your bottom teeth... Lasts a long time, delivers that taste and is relaxing without making you buzzy. Can you keep it to just that amount though? I know some truly can't.

I like Maccallan, say 15, but don't drink it often. I like to keep it on hand but my wife drinks it all. It pisses me off because she's just as happy drinking rubbing alcohol.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you keep it to just that amount though? I know some truly can't.

I can't chance it. Rusty Nails were my downfall. I've done well without it, don't want to chance going back down that dark hole.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't chance it. Rusty Nails were my downfall. I've done well without it, don't want to chance going back down that dark hole.
You get total props from me. When I'm at a social event with someone who is abstaining I join them. Abstaining sometimes is viewed as "out of the norm" and I hope I'm helping it seem as part of a different norm.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good on you.
Stay strong.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A half shot on some ice, sip it through your bottom teeth... Lasts a long time, delivers that taste and is relaxing without making you buzzy. Can you keep it to just that amount though? I know some truly can't.

I like Maccallan, say 15, but don't drink it often. I like to keep it on hand but my wife drinks it all. It pisses me off because she's just as happy drinking rubbing alcohol.

You need to keep it somewhere else.
Bottle of the good stuff for yourself where your wife wont look, and a bottle of the whatever for your wife.