• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its easy to find if your head is not in the sand.

'Brady was implicated as it being more probable than not that he was "generally aware" of the deflation'

I fully believe that Brady understands the ideal gas law and used it to his advantage. His texts show that he specifically asked for the footballs to be set at the league minimum. Not below the minimum. At the minimum.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady appealed the original suspension and won on the grounds there was not enough evidence.
The NFL appealed on the grounds that it didn't matter if there was any evidence, the agreement signed by the NFLPA gave Goodell the power to suspend anyone, at any time, for any reason regardless proof.
The NFL won that appeal and the courts issued a statement that it did not base it's decision on guilt or proof of guilt but only on the fact that the contract Goodell was operating under did give him that ultimate authority.

Exactly and regardless of what the court said Roger has that power and felt the evidence presented him was sufficient, therefore the suspension. The courts no longer had anything to do with it. And we all know full well the balls were under the parameters set forth by the league.

So do you really feel Godell did this just because?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully believe that Brady understands the ideal gas law and used it to his advantage. His texts show that he specifically asked for the footballs to be set at the league minimum. Not below the minimum. At the minimum.

And none of us are privy to his one on one talks with the Deflator.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do you really feel Godell did this just because?

His words, "Past Transgressions".

Not just because, because he could, and because he was on the hot seat with alot of the other 31 owners for not doing enough to slow the Pats down after the video taping incidents in....2006? I forget now, I'll have to look it up.
What was it referred to, videogate? Filmgate? VCRGate?

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question the league ignored were the Colts balls. 3 of the 4 tested were below the legal limit. They stopped testing the rest. Ssshhhhhhhhhhhh

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The World Series of Poker's main event in Las Vegas is the most prestigious poker tournament each year, with several celebrities and ex-athletes joining the fray in pursuit of the $10 million first-place prize.

The most impressive performance from a celebrity/athlete in tournament history has come from former New England Patriots defensive tackle Richard Seymour. He was knocked out of the tournament Wednesday, finishing in 131st place and taking home $59,295, which is a pretty good chunk of change for about a week of work.

Seymour's run marks the best finish by any NFL, NBA, NHL or MLB player in the World Series of Poker main event's history.

This year's WSOP main event, a no-limit Texas hold 'em style tournament, had a total of 8,569 entries. Seymour was one of 1,285 people to finish in the money. He has four career WSOP cashes totaling $80,886 in winnings, per the event's official website.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you missed something. The courts decision means nothing with regards if they person was guilty. So no I didn't you just didn't comprehend.
Oh and for the delusional Pat's fans the court didn't rule on Tommy's innocence or guilt only that the NFL screwed up.
I'm just happy the cheater served his suspension.

I bet NE fans are happier than you.
How'd did Brady's 4 game hiatus work out for you and the other haters:think:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't stupid...........

I just feel like screeching and Bragging at the same time.

I bought a new projector and screen last week. Had a ton of football camps and people staying at the house and they were using my man cave. Saturday afternoon my grandson and I moved TVs all over the place in the house and Sunday my wife cleaned up the cave and helped me get set up.

Ever watched a Patriots game on a 5' x 8' screen from 11 feet away. Ever see spittle come out of Tom Brady's mouth when he's pissed off? This thing is incredible. I have a honest to God movie theatre in my cave and watching sports, golf, baseball and especially football is just fantastic.

I'm heading back down to watch the Chargers/Pats playoff game.

Can't wait for a live game.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't stupid...........

I just feel like screeching and Bragging at the same time.

I bought a new projector and screen last week. Had a ton of football camps and people staying at the house and they were using my man cave. Saturday afternoon my grandson and I moved TVs all over the place in the house and Sunday my wife cleaned up the cave and helped me get set up.

Ever watched a Patriots game on a 5' x 8' screen from 11 feet away. Ever see spittle come out of Tom Brady's mouth when he's pissed off? This thing is incredible. I have a honest to God movie theatre in my cave and watching sports, golf, baseball and especially football is just fantastic.

I'm heading back down to watch the Chargers/Pats playoff game.

Can't wait for a live game.

Brand and model # ???
Screen type?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The projector is an Attlii. Cost: $188 4000 Lumens 1080 LED lamp 40,000 hours
120" projection at 12'.

The screen is a Simple Projection Screen Cost: $29.98 5' x 8' Professional grade.

I didn't want to spend a fortune and screw up something. This projector was rated 9.7/10 and was included with the Ventura, Epsom and another one I forgot. I couldn't be happier if my son in law, who installed John Henry($2M) and Jeff Laurie's($4M) multi-million dollar home theatres did this one.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sabotage the Patriots team planes.
I didn't reply to this earlier because I didn't want to sound morbid, but the only answer includes something morbid.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sabotage the Patriots team planes.
I just received an alert that I was awarded a trophy for 250 likes. I poked around the trophy page and noticed I started posting February of 2015.

Dude, you've been on this board literally a week longer than me and have over 10 times the posts... All I can say is: It must be great to be retired. You are way more into the networking and news chasing than me, and combining that and the free time explains the volume, but still.... JUST WOW.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just received an alert that I was awarded a trophy for 250 likes. I poked around the trophy page and noticed I started posting February of 2015.

Dude, you've been on this board literally a week longer than me and have over 10 times the posts... All I can say is: It must be great to be retired. You are way more into the networking and news chasing than me, and combining that and the free time explains the volume, but still.... JUST WOW.

I can't get on as much when in the states. Too busy. It seems I have a lot of posts too but part of it is keeping up with things back home.....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The great thing about being retired is just that. You're not "working" for a living anymore. Not that I don't try to bust my butt around the house, but when you're tired, you quit and rest or call it a day. Hopefully, there's always tomorrow.

Right now, I'm winding down after going to my grandson's team's football game. It was a cliffhanger. Final was 14-7. Other teamon their home turf had the ball with 2:02 to play. First play, offensive holding. 1st and 20. Second play, QB sacked for 13. 2nd and 33. Third play, QB sacked for 16 yard. 3rd and 49. Last play QB sacked for 15 end of game. Never got to see if they could have sacked the QB on a 4th and 64. 31 mile drive home and we decided to atop at Wendy's. I was a good boy, BUffalo chicken salad and chili. NO fries, no frosty.

Here it is 11:30, 2-1/2 hours past my bedtime.......and I'm posting!!!!!!!!