• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to forget a judge dismissed his case because the process was completely flawed. The case was overturned because Goodell had authority and discretion to reach conclusions any way he chooses.
You seem to forget Brady didn't play and was suspended. He was suspended because he cheated.
I'm sure your believe OJ was innocent too...

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to forget Brady didn't play and was suspended. He was suspended because he cheated.
I'm sure your believe OJ was innocent too...

You just contradicted yourself. A court found OJ innocent so he therefore did not kill anybody based on your logic.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just contradicted yourself. A court found OJ innocent so he therefore did not kill anybody based on your logic.
I think you missed something. The courts decision means nothing with regards if they person was guilty. So no I didn't you just didn't comprehend.
Oh and for the delusional Pat's fans the court didn't rule on Tommy's innocence or guilt only that the NFL screwed up.
I'm just happy the cheater served his suspension.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you missed something. The courts decision means nothing with regards if they person was guilty. So no I didn't you just didn't comprehend.
Oh and for the delusional Pat's fans the court didn't rule on Tommy's innocence or guilt only that the NFL screwed up.

He was suspended because Goodell has the authority to suspend whoever he wants, whenever he wants. That is what the NFL appealed on and the courts ruled on.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope. You're saying Brady is a cheater because he was found guilty.

You therefore must also be saying that OJ is innocent since that's what a court decided.

Can't have it both ways.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. You're saying Brady is a cheater because he was found guilty.

You therefore must also be saying that OJ is innocent since that's what a court decided.

Can't have it both ways.
I didn't bring up the courts but hey you defend a cheater how ever you want.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was suspended because Goodell has the authority to suspend whoever he wants, whenever he wants. That is what the NFL appealed on and the courts ruled on.
He was suspended for cheating. It's easy to find.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Find another place to troll. The truth is that you're a Patriot and Brady hater and really don't know anything at all. Brady was never found "guilty" of anything. Even the 2nd District Appeals court found that he was not guilty of obstructing te investigation because Wells said that he did not under oath.

The Commissioner of the NFL had to suspend him or look like the total asshole that he was and remains to this day.

And in finiality the court stated that according to the CBA the NFLPA had agreed to allow the NFL Commissioner total freedom to discipline and suspend any player for any reason he so saw fit.

He suspenedBrady four games and what happened? Oh yeah, Super Bowl Ring #5.
Edelman suspended last year......Super Bowl Ring #6

Ben Watson suspend first four games of 2019...........Looks like Super Bowl Ring #7

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find another place to troll. The truth is that you're a Patriot and Brady hater and really don't know anything at all. Brady was never found "guilty" of anything. Even the 2nd District Appeals court found that he was not guilty of obstructing te investigation because Wells said that he did not under oath.

The Commissioner of the NFL had to suspend him or look like the total asshole that he was and remains to this day.

And in finiality the court stated that according to the CBA the NFLPA had agreed to allow the NFL Commissioner total freedom to discipline and suspend any player for any reason he so saw fit.

He suspenedBrady four games and what happened? Oh yeah, Super Bowl Ring #5.
Edelman suspended last year......Super Bowl Ring #6

Ben Watson suspend first four games of 2019...........Looks like Super Bowl Ring #7
Wrong in so many places. I dont watch NFL but I know you need that to help justify cheating.
I'm glad you know the inner thoughts of the NFL commissioner.
He suspended Brady for cheating. It's simple if you are not a home.
But hey some are ok with cheating.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"there is substantial and credible evidence to conclude you were at least generally aware of the actions of the Patriots' employees involved in the deflation of the footballs and that it was unlikely that their actions were done without your knowledge."
That's straight from article on NFL.com. For the layman or Pat's fan that's called cheating. So it looks like you did miss it.

So that does not say he d
"there is substantial and credible evidence to conclude you were at least generally aware of the actions of the Patriots' employees involved in the deflation of the footballs and that it was unlikely that their actions were done without your knowledge."
That's straight from article on NFL.com. For the layman or Pat's fan that's called cheating. So it looks like you did miss it.

Right generally aware, it was never proven he cheated! The league just sort have said "Well we think you did so bam, four games".

Now I feel he cheated, I feel he knew, I feel he made it clear he liked the balls on the softer side but how I feel and what can be listed as fact are two very different things

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong in so many places. I dont watch NFL but I know you need that to help justify cheating.

Wrong he suspended Brady because he felt Brady knew or should have known! Did you not read what you posted?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So what you are saying is, you are an attention whore. This is old shit. Go back to your troll hole......

Ty41Office

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No.... No, it's not.

Ty41Office

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that does not say he d

Right generally aware, it was never proven he cheated! The league just sort have said "Well we think you did so bam, four games".

Now I feel he cheated, I feel he knew, I feel he made it clear he liked the balls on the softer side but how I feel and what can be listed as fact are two very different things

Oh, he definitely knew. And if he would have just admitted it instead of taking a hammer to his phone, he never would have gotten suspended.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can-worms-cartoon-character-bunch-happy-smiling-tin-signifying-saying-meaning-hard-to-handle-situation-problem-132889888.jpg

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was suspended because Roger Goodell has the authority to suspend anybody for the Patriots past transgressions.
I found it, you did not look because you do not like the truth.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was suspended because Roger Goodell has the authority to suspend anybody for the Patriots past transgressions.

Roger still felt there was enough evidence to support the suspension. It's not like he said " I'm doing this because I can" if you believe that I really don't know what to say.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its easy to find if your head is not in the sand.

'Brady was implicated as it being more probable than not that he was "generally aware" of the deflation'

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roger still felt there was enough evidence to support the suspension. It's not like he said " I'm doing this because I can" if you believe that I really don't know what to say.
Brady appealed the original suspension and won on the grounds there was not enough evidence.
The NFL appealed on the grounds that it didn't matter if there was any evidence, the agreement signed by the NFLPA gave Goodell the power to suspend anyone, at any time, for any reason regardless proof.
The NFL won that appeal and the courts issued a statement that it did not base it's decision on guilt or proof of guilt but only on the fact that the contract Goodell was operating under did give him that ultimate authority.