• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta spend the day looking at houses with me brother and his wife and then go to the car show and the Strawberry Festival.

Better than having my ass planted in front of the television watching movies or shitty college basketball games.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta spend the day looking at houses with me brother and his wife and then go to the car show and the Strawberry Festival.

Better than having my ass planted in front of the television watching movies or shitty college basketball games.
get off your ass!!!!!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone seen "The Beekeeper" ????

Had exactly the same scam attempted on me today. Muthafuckas froze up my computer telling me to call Microsoft at the number on my screen and if I shut it off all of my financial information and identity would be stolen. I called Microsoft Technical Support on the number I have saved on my phone and they called the scammers. I just got everything back with everything scanned and cleaned. Also have some new anti-hack, anti-track, anti-malware software.

This same shit is the basis of the movie and Jason Statham is a Beekeeper. He protects the hive and becomes a Queen Slayer bee when she has mutant offspring. Assholes must have gone to the movie and figured that they could make a couple million.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone seen "The Beekeeper" ????

Had exactly the same scam attempted on me today. Muthafuckas froze up my computer telling me to call Microsoft at the number on my screen and if I shut it off all of my financial information and identity would be stolen. I called Microsoft Technical Support on the number I have saved on my phone and they called the scammers. I just got everything back with everything scanned and cleaned. Also have some new anti-hack, anti-track, anti-malware software.

This same shit is the basis of the movie and Jason Statham is a Beekeeper. He protects the hive and becomes a Queen Slayer bee when she has mutant offspring. Assholes must have gone to the movie and figured that they could make a couple million.
This "Scam" has been around for 20 years.

Sometimes it's not a scam, they actually infect your computer.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sometimes it's not a scam, they actually infect your computer.
I have gotten targeted 10 times? I hard close my computer and clea my cache files. Restart and they are gone. It always comes after clicking on a sketchy site. Ken! What have you been clicking on?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken! What have you been clicking on?
Believe it or not, only when I tried to open Chrome to get to gmail.
It's the "enemy" in the Beekeeper.

I already gave away the biggest hint and don't want to ruin the movie if anyone hasn't seen it and wants to.

I went to the theatre twice to see it because the place was mobbed the first time and I had six idiots talking about every scene because they didn't understand what was happening. Second time There were three other people and I snuck into "Boys in the Boat" after the Beekeeper. Too bad it opened so early in the year. Really good movie about the Washington University skull team getting to the 1936 Olympics and beating the Germans along with Jesse Owens.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's getting harder by the minute. I haven't eaten solid food for the past 22 hours and will not be able to anything at all until tomorrow afternoon.

Clear liquids only. Colonoscopy at 11:30 am tomorrow. My knees are weak, blood sugar is 94 and dropping. Will be taking two shots of Mirolax at 5 and again at midnight.

Started taking the laxatives last night at 8.

Guess you can pretty much figure where most of today has been.

Fortunately, free agency has kept me busy.

Forgive me if I over-post. It'll be between my overstuffed desk chair and the porcelain throne for the remainder of the evening.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's getting harder by the minute. I haven't eaten solid food for the past 22 hours and will not be able to anything at all until tomorrow afternoon.

Clear liquids only. Colonoscopy at 11:30 am tomorrow. My knees are weak, blood sugar is 94 and dropping. Will be taking two shots of Mirolax at 5 and again at midnight.

Forgive me if I over-post. It'll be between my overstuffed desk chair and the porcelain throne for the remainder of the evening.
I had a colonoscopy 2 years ago in Japan. I opted for no pain killers.
I got to watch the whole (hole?) journey on a wide screen TV. Fascinating!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Intended as green font

Sorry to hear you are having brain surgery

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm certainly not in your territory but I'm at the 47 hour mark of a 72 hour water fast. Nothing but water for three days. I feel weak as fuck and slightly "buzzed".

I'd kill for damn near anything to eat right about now. But I'm not giving up.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm certainly not in your territory but I'm at the 47 hour mark of a 72 hour water fast. Nothing but water for three days. I feel weak as fuck and slightly "buzzed".

What are you hoping to accomplish by doing this “water fast”?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only a few more to go. I'd have to flavor the water to go that long. Zero sugar fruit flavor that is. C-4 or Walmart.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you hoping to accomplish by doing this “water fast”?

First, contrary to what I said, I did give up at the 51 hour mark. I had a pounding headache, was starting to feel dizzy, and had this strange lack of oxygen sensation, which ultimately made me feel like I might faint. I started with a cup of vegetable broth followed by some steamed zucchini a few hours later. Absolutely delicious. :) I plan on doing this every few months so maybe I can get to the 72 hours at some point.

I've been reading about water fasting for quite a while after watching an interview with Dana White talking about it. The health benefits are many and at this point are widely accepted across the medical science community with nothing more than a "consult your doctor" before proceeding as the only "negative". I could list the benefits but a quick google search will give you many answers if you're interested.

I did it for several reasons mostly health related but also psychological. I've read over and over that the number one dictator of general health and well being is a healthy gut. While I do eat very healthy I wanted to start fresh with a strict diet and figured starving myself a bit was the best way to start. I also consumed a lot of water. I also wanted to convince myself that I don't need to eat nearly as often and as much as I do and that flavor is not important.

I woke up today feel fucking great. My wife commented on how my skin looked great. I looked in the mirror and my skin looks tighter. I went hill climbing on my bike and had more energy than usual. I walked into the office and the receptionist said "you look fresh today".

I plan on doing it every two to three months.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, contrary to what I said, I did give up at the 51 hour mark. I had a pounding headache, was starting to feel dizzy, and had this strange lack of oxygen sensation, which ultimately made me feel like I might faint. I started with a cup of vegetable broth followed by some steamed zucchini a few hours later. Absolutely delicious. :) I plan on doing this every few months so maybe I can get to the 72 hours at some point.

I've been reading about water fasting for quite a while after watching an interview with Dana White talking about it. The health benefits are many and at this point are widely accepted across the medical science community with nothing more than a "consult your doctor" before proceeding as the only "negative". I could list the benefits but a quick google search will give you many answers if you're interested.

I did it for several reasons mostly health related but also psychological. I've read over and over that the number one dictator of general health and well being is a healthy gut. While I do eat very healthy I wanted to start fresh with a strict diet and figured starving myself a bit was the best way to start. I also consumed a lot of water. I also wanted to convince myself that I don't need to eat nearly as often and as much as I do and that flavor is not important.

I woke up today feel fucking great. My wife commented on how my skin looked great. I looked in the mirror and my skin looks tighter. I went hill climbing on my bike and had more energy than usual. I walked into the office and the receptionist said "you look fresh today".

I plan on doing it every two to three months.
I might have to give this a go!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QUESTION.......................

Anybody own an LED, OLED or QLED television????

I have a 65" LG Smart TV in my bedroom. It's really nice, but I can pick up a HISENSE 70" LED Ultra HD television today for $349 at Walmart.

Is LED that much better than 1080HD??

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QUESTION.......................

Anybody own an LED, OLED or QLED television????

I have a 65" LG Smart TV in my bedroom. It's really nice, but I can pick up a HISENSE 70" LED Ultra HD television today for $349 at Walmart.

Is LED that much better than 1080HD??
I would not get Hisense it's the equivalent of KIA

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a question. With this new kick of rule is the on-side kick all but gone now?
It's a flip. On-sides will still be an option at the end of the game if a coach thinks he has a kicker that can flip the ball high enough and long enough for his team to recover. Not sure if a team can kick on-sides that deep into the opponent's side of the field. MIght have to move back to their own 40 and announce that they will be attempting an on-sides.

Can it be kicked into the stands from the opponent 40?