• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's the boss?????
What does Josh McDaniels think about this?
How much will Davis let him buy? If the team is worth $6B and Tom wants in for 10% then he pays $600,000.000 and if approved, he gets 10%.
What power does 10% have vs 90%?

Those "DEEP" discussions also have a a lot to do with what Brady's limits will be. Both on the field and the front office.

Supposedly, Ross was going to give him 10% if he played for the Dolphins for three full seasons. Pretty sure the owners would have had to approve that also.

Pretty exclusive club. Manning hasn't been able to break in yet.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1684332594947.png

I can't stop crying.............................

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did You Know?

Taylor Swift
now holds the record for the single largest audience ever at Gillette Stadium.

Reportedly 75,000 people attended her concert this past weekend.

"Seats" on the field sold publicly for $2000. Stage seats were reportedly scalped for as much as $8000.

Do you think Game 1 of the 2020 season will surpass 75,000???

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did You Know?

Taylor Swift

"Seats" on the field sold publicly for $2000. Stage seats were reportedly scalped for as much as $8000.

No, where would they put everyone?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did You Know?

Taylor Swift

I was not a Taylor Swift fan, but I had the opportunity to work concessions at one of her concerts in Nashville
Saturday night May 6th. She set the record at 65,000 people in Nissan Stadium Friday night and then reset the the record with over 70,000 people Saturday night. Thousands and thousands outside the stadium just to hear her.
But just...wow.
We...the Lady Hawks Soccer Booster Club...donate our time and whatever the hourly rate plus any tips goes to the booster fund. We worked the Titans/Cowboys game last December too.

I have been to a dozen football games there and a half dozen concerts and a few other events...World cop soccer. We have all been in tall buildings that are designed to sway with the wind, maybe not all of us. But Nissan Stadium is a very low wide structure. It is not designed to "sway".
When you have 70,000 little girls that know every word of every song and they all start dancing to the same rhythm...It was eerie to feel that place, and see the contents of the coolers move an inch or more back and forth as those girls all danced in time to her songs.

And Football/soccer/rock concert attendees all go get beer and fries/pretzels/chicken tenders all through the show.

Not Swifties. Shut that shit down when Taylor comes out. They ain't missing a second.

She has got power. I left very impressed. I'm not buying a shirt or any of her music, but I am impressed by how much power and control one person has.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not a Taylor Swift fan, but I had the opportunity to work concessions at one of her concerts in Nashville
Saturday night May 6th. She set the record at 65,000 people in Nissan Stadium Friday night and then reset the the record with over 70,000 people Saturday night. Thousands and thousands outside the stadium just to hear her.
But just...wow.
We...the Lady Hawks Soccer Booster Club...donate our time and whatever the hourly rate plus any tips goes to the booster fund. We worked the Titans/Cowboys game last December too.

I have been to a dozen football games there and a half dozen concerts and a few other events...World cop soccer. We have all been in tall buildings that are designed to sway with the wind, maybe not all of us. But Nissan Stadium is a very low wide structure. It is not designed to "sway".
When you have 70,000 little girls that know every word of every song and they all start dancing to the same rhythm...It was eerie to feel that place, and see the contents of the coolers move an inch or more back and forth as those girls all danced in time to her songs.

And Football/soccer/rock concert attendees all go get beer and fries/pretzels/chicken tenders all through the show.

Not Swifties. Shut that shit down when Taylor comes out. They ain't missing a second.

She has got power. I left very impressed. I'm not buying a shirt or any of her music, but I am impressed by how much power and control one person has.
She has been the top story on the local news for a couple days now.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did You Know?

Taylor Swift

Nope unless there seats on the field.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But just...wow.

World Cop Soccer? Never heard of it. Do they play in uniform?
Who is Taylor Swift?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the fuck did I fat finger that...
You were thinking of stalking Taylor Swift and typing in the dark?

Hmmmm? Stalking Taylr Swift? sounds like a good name for a book?
Could make a fortune selling to all the little fans!
On second thought, none of them know how to read a book these days.......

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Morning Gentlemen.

DVR'd a new program that's on NFL Network last night called Players Choice Programming. It's selected games from certain years.

The one I taped is from 2020 Patriots vs Jets.

How soon we forget.

I've only watched the first jet series that ended with a FG and the Patriots first series that ended with a TD.

Everyone not in uniform is wearing a face mask.

Not a soul in the seats.

Joe Flacco i the Jets QB because Dalton separated his shoulder in Week 4.

Patriots are 2-5 and the Jets are 0-8.

Cam Newton is the Patriots QB. His only WR target is Jakobi Meyers. Who is/was Byrd?

Cam may have sucked as a QB but on this team, his support pretty much sucked. & 7 starters from 2019 had departed during the offseason.

2020 was the COVID year from hell. Again, how soon we forget.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Morning Gentlemen.

DVR'd a new program that's on NFL Network last night called Players Choice Programming. It's selected games from certain years.

How soon we forget.

I've only watched the first jet series that ended with a FG and the Patriots first series that ended with a TD.

Not a soul in the seats.

Cam Newton is the Patriots QB. His only WR target is Jakobi Meyers. Who is/was Byrd?

Cam may have sucked as a QB but on this team, his support pretty much sucked. & 7 starters from 2019 had departed during the offseason.

Stupid is right with stupid being any player who chose this game as a "players choice". Was the next game Detroit vs Houston?

Seems kinda stupid to DVR that show.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid is right with stupid being any player who chose this game as a "players choice". Was the next game Detroit vs Houston?

Why is it stupid? He can watch whatever game they show and then delete it, no harm no foul. And it shows how the Pats have advanced or digressed, I don't think it's stupid.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why is it stupid to DVR a show you may be interested in seeing but may not want to watch at the original air time?

Isn't that the whole point of DVR?

Doesn't mean he's going to cherish it in his archive forever.

Seems kinda stupid to be so judgmental.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it stupid to DVR a show you may be interested in seeing but may not want to watch at the original air time?

You and @nefansince75 need to get a room!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Morning Gentlemen.

How soon we forget.

Not a soul in the seats.

What did I forget?

Note: Byrd was a one-trick pony. Good #4 option at WR......

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it stupid? He can watch whatever game they show and then delete it, no harm no foul. And it shows how the Pats have advanced or digressed, I don't think it's stupid.

I meant all remarks as commentary about a pretty lousy game (based on the competition) being shown as a marquee choice.