• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid morons for an offensive line.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest defect on this team is our offensive line. Injuries are no excuse for pre snap penalties, and wandering around down field acting like a village idiot! Where did they get this group of ignorant stooges who can't seem to grasp a simple concept?

This reflects on the lack of brain cells of these players and the coaching staff that is unable to teach them to play.
It also reflects on the front office for drafting this group of the dumbest collection of morons in the league. I am so sick of long gains and great plays being called back cause one of these big stupid morons doesn't know the game. And when they just laugh and smile it only confirms they are dumber than a rock!

Pete and John have proven they are incapable of drafting an offensive lineman. And the staff is incapable of coaching these dorks! Maybe they should start with an IQ test?

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did win a Super Bowl just last year...just sayin! isn't as bad as it might seem.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did win a Super Bowl just last year...just sayin! isn't as bad as it might seem.
When everyone is healthy, we still make stupid mistakes. There is no excuse for this level of pre snap penalties.
being world champion does not allow you to hold, or false start, or wander down field. I think it has gone to their heads!

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest defect on this team is our offensive line. Injuries are no excuse for pre snap penalties, and wandering around down field acting like a village idiot! Where did they get this group of ignorant stooges who can't seem to grasp a simple concept?

This reflects on the lack of brain cells of these players and the coaching staff that is unable to teach them to play.
It also reflects on the front office for drafting this group of the dumbest collection of morons in the league. I am so sick of long gains and great plays being called back cause one of these big stupid morons doesn't know the game. And when they just laugh and smile it only confirms they are dumber than a rock!

Pete and John have proven they are incapable of drafting an offensive lineman. And the staff is incapable of coaching these dorks! Maybe they should start with an IQ test?

Wow, that big of an overreaction from a win. I'll have to look back at what you said when we've lost this season. It should be a fun read!

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that big of an overreaction from a win. I'll have to look back at what you said when we've lost this season. It should be a fun read!

I will take my medicine when it comes, but the line needs to be called out for these penalties. There is no excuse.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offensive line is most certainly the weak link on the team and they've had an issue with stupid penalties for years. It's the timing of the penalties that hurt. Way too many big plays have been wiped out. I think a big part of it is a lack of continuity. They can't keep the same five guys on the field for more than a game or two. They were using backups and third stringers today when the game started and they lost a couple more guys during the game. If we can get Okung and Unger back and actually keep the same five guys on the field for a decent run of games, I think we'll see a difference. Seeing the members of the 2005 line raising the 12th Man flag only highlights how hard the injury bug has hit the offensive line since then.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually this is all tom cables lane, the same way bill bevell controls the offense cable is in charge of keeping the offensive line in good standing. He was the one that really wanted justin britt saying that he out played clowny when South Carolina played Missouri and was completely sold on him. The OL has been frustrating but personally I am waiting to see what happens max unger comes back because he is the enforcer probably more than RW when moving the offense.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

Our ol made some stupid penialties today but meh

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two of the plays on okung....were on gilliam... A undrafted free agent.....tis teams line has been desimated were on our fourth option at center.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okung is hurt, Carp got hurt, Unger is hurt, Our backup Schilling is hurt, Our best blocking TE Miller is hurt, Britt is a rookie. Not sure what you expect. Those kind of injuries would kill most teams like its killing us. Kahlil Mack may be the defensive rookie of the year and he had his way with Britt today, it happens. Hopefully this experience provides depth for our backups and we can start to excel when guys come back hopefully starting next week.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two of the plays on okung....were on gilliam... A undrafted free agent.....tis teams line has been desimated were on our fourth option at center.

As unfunny as those penalties were, it was pretty hilarious that poor Okung got called for penalties twice when he wasn't even playing. I get making the mistake of saying the wrong number once, but twice? Don't the officials get a list of each team's inactives?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Our O-line got healthy at the right time last year and was able to gel together for the playoff run... Plus our D was lights out every game... That's always a plus...

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As unfunny as those penalties were, it was pretty hilarious that poor Okung got called for penalties twice when he wasn't even playing. I get making the mistake of saying the wrong number once, but twice? Don't the officials get a list of each team's inactives?

Best call of the night was Hochuli's "roughing the facemask" penalty. I guess that's some hybrid between roughing the passer and a facemask call. lol.

Ksfnslayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's getting so that every team has something to complain about this year. Smile and be happy you have a team. Just a few weeks ago the Patriots were in the dog house and now appear to heros again. With the salary cap and parity, plus injuries all teams have their struggling issues. Keeps things on an even par, which is what the NFL is aiming for.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you re-watch the game they showed why the officials called his number, Britts jersey was folded up on its self and it looked exactly like Okungs number. And in the heat of the moment it wasn't hard to see how they made the mistake.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about the over the top rant. I am just really frustrated with college educated men making the same dumb mistakes over and over. Yeah, some of these guys are new. But Carp has no excuse. These penalties kill momentum.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries have been a huge problem. And to be fair to the oline who is struggling. You are going to make a lot more mental "dumb" mistakes, when your overmatched.

Can you imagine being Gillium yesterday? He works all week trying to learn the plays and techniques he needs to be the extra blocking TE. Then boom down goes Carp, now your tasked with being the starting Left Guard. Mind you your a UDFA!!!!!

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

there was alot of guys on offense yesterday that aren't used to playing with each other. First squad takes practice snaps together, second squad takes practice snaps together. Yesterday was a mixture of both squads and in some cases, even the third squad.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late in the 3rd quarter your left side of the line was Bailey, Gilliam and Lewis at C. I mean those are all UDFAs. They had to bring in Schilling even though he wasnt supposed to play just to restore order. I dont think the situation will be that dire very often. PC already said this morning he expects Okung and Unger back this week.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about the over the top rant. I am just really frustrated with college educated men making the same dumb mistakes over and over. Yeah, some of these guys are new. But Carp has no excuse. These penalties kill momentum.

Believe me, I was ranting during the game. However, we got a win and this team WILL get better..... mainly because I can't visualize them playing any worse on the OL. Let's get some more people back, followed by a win against the Giants. If we can do that, this team is not looking so bad.