• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Strahan vs Sapp

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sapp is being the same douche bag he always has been.

Remember how he claimed that playing in the NFL was akin to slavery?

Remember how he used to skip through the other teams on the field warm ups to start trouble then act innocent?

Here he fired a shot at Strahan saying he doesn't deserve to be in the HoF, then gets upset when Strahan fires back. "I can't force him to respect me but I'm not going to let him disrespect me".

You disrepected him first, dumbass.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not exactly sure, but I think that Sapp also had about 100 sacks. Pretty outstanding for a dt.

Sapp might have been the better baller, as evidenced, he got in first ballot, but personally the guy is a wreck, squandered a pretty unbelievable sum of his 13 year pro career, makes 500k on NFL Net, baby mammas, bad investments, gone BK, etc., and his big mouth continues to get him in trouble. His beef with Strahan involves Favre and a controversial sack, bfd, not the first time a QB went down easy, and it was his nemesis Favre anyway, we know it was intentional, long gone move on. Always been a shit talker, and shows no sign of that ever changing. I will not miss him when he is done circling the drain. The guy is a real douchebag.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sapp is being the same douche bag he always has been.

Remember how he claimed that playing in the NFL was akin to slavery?

Remember how he used to skip through the other teams on the field warm ups to start trouble then act innocent?

Here he fired a shot at Strahan saying he doesn't deserve to be in the HoF, then gets upset when Strahan fires back. "I can't force him to respect me but I'm not going to let him disrespect me".

You disrepected him first, dumbass.

Sapp didn't say that he shouldn't be in the HOF. He said that he shouldn't get in this year because there are better players ahead of him. Sapp is a class-a douchebag, but I don't think he's far off here. I too think that Strahan is a future HOFer, but I have no problem with him waiting a few years. The HOF just isn't what it used to be, a lot of great players have had to wait in line.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sapp didn't say that he shouldn't be in the HOF. He said that he shouldn't get in this year because there are better players ahead of him. Sapp is a class-a douchebag, but I don't think he's far off here. I too think that Strahan is a future HOFer, but I have no problem with him waiting a few years. The HOF just isn't what it used to be, a lot of great players have had to wait in line.

Very few are first ballot. Look how long it took Chris Carter. Hell, even Michael Irvin had to wait a while. It really pisses Irvin off that Rod Woodson was first ballot, too.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I see Sapp and his perpetual bobbling head, I instantly turn the channel. He is the most annoying analyst ever. I hate the way he talks, smiles, laughs et cetera.

michael-irvin-and-warren-sapp-o.gif

Uuuuuuuuuuuuu know it!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think both are HOF guys so it may be splitting hairs to say one is better than the other, but Sapp was a beast inside, Suh type power but quicker, gap control and pass rush ability from the DT spot is definitely more rare than a DE imo. We can probably name a handful such players all time...Joe Greene, Randy White, Sapp, Suh, Haynesworth (for about 3 years), Justin Smith, maybe...I'm sure to miss some names, but there's not many great dominating 4-3 DTs.

Ugh I hate being 'that guy', but just wanted to add Cortez Kennedy to your list. ALWAYS double teamed because Seattle had basically zero talent anywhere else at the LBer/D-Line, and still put up monster sack #s.

Recently inducted hall of fame too, with no Super Bowl appearances.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh I hate being 'that guy', but just wanted to add Cortez Kennedy to your list. ALWAYS double teamed because Seattle had basically zero talent anywhere else at the LBer/D-Line, and still put up monster sack #s.

Recently inducted hall of fame too, with no Super Bowl appearances.

I think that Kennedy belongs on that list. When he and Sam Adams played together Seattle had a very formidable pair of DTs .

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it appears the fued might be over. Sapp said Sunday that he saw Strahan on Saturday night and asked him to forgive him.

"I saw Michael Strahan last night on my way going to [see] Derrick Brooks," Sapp said. "I walked up to him, I grabbed him and hugged him and wouldn't let him go. I said please forgive me."

Warren Sapp asked Michael Strahan to 'forgive' him - CBSSports.com

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sapp had a better prime. Both are HOF players.

It is a joke that they are making a big deal about Strahan, though. Derrick Brooks was the premier player in this year's class with Walter Jones in the conversation.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sapp was the better player. But if Strahan took up Fat Sapp on his offer he'd clean his clock. Sapp's a fat slob Strahan would let him punch himself out and pummel him.

Sapp's a punk. If it weren't for him Jerry Rice would have at least 10 more TD's on the record. When he came back his speed was gone and he was still one of the best in the league. There was another game against the Raiders where Sapp was bumped and he did some lame roll into Gannon's knee trying to injure him. He had a great career but the dude's a total POS.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And another thing. When the Seahawks signed Carroll he said "a little bird told him that Carroll's a phoney". Kind of ironic coming from that guy.You can love or hate PC but there's no denying that he knows how to manage a locker room.