• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stoops to NFL?

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes he was, but totally wasted on the Lions....and to say the Rams have made Bradford look good, is asinine at best.

My comments went completely over your head, wheat. Barry didn't win a championship at OK State either, so was his college time a complete waste? Barry made the best of his situation and excelled regardless of the players around him, unlike Bradford.

And who said the Rams ever made Bradford look good a la Okiehoma? Sure, Bradford would probably play better on a better team but he certainly hasn't made the Rams any better.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he turned the Cleveland Browns down a few years ago but it looks like they are going to try to get him again. I know he's from Ohio but hes pretty settled down here. He also turned down Notre Dame and Florida twice. It's worked out pretty well for him.

I'm a bit surprised that's the only NFL team to ever pursue him. Bob's a damn good coach.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 guys ever. Name one QB from the Big 12 who has succeeded in the NFL, including system poster child Sam Bradford. They don't exist. It's not slam on OK that they aren't an NFL factory. It works for them where it matters.

Ryan Tannehill

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My comments went completely over your head, wheat. Barry didn't win a championship at OK State either, so was his college time a complete waste? Barry made the best of his situation and excelled regardless of the players around him, unlike Bradford.

And who said the Rams ever made Bradford look good a la Okiehoma? Sure, Bradford would probably play better on a better team but he certainly hasn't made the Rams any better.

I seriously doubt anything you say could go over anybody's head....

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Well that isn't true at all. I've seen every game Bradford has and hasn't played with the Rams since he's been there. When he isn't playing, its VERY obvious. I'm pretty excited about next year. They moved Roger Saffold from RT to RG and it made the running game WAY better. If they can get jake Mathews on the line and Sam can stay healthy then he should easily, like he should have this year, have over 30 td's.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, in 1947.
Blair Cherry for Texas
Bud Wilkinson for Oklahoma

Cherry went 1-3 vs Bud before he retired from coaching.

How about Bud Wilkensons 1956 team? Shut out ND and Texas.

OU 36 North Carolina 0

OU 66 Kansas St. 0

OU 45 Texas 0

OU 34 Kansas 12

OU 40 Notre Dame 0

OU 27 Colorado 19

OU 44 Iowa St 0

OU 67 Missouri 14

OU 54 Nebraska 6

OU 53 Oklahoma St. 0