• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stick it!

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in Qatar for awhile. Fuck the middle east!!!!!

I am glad you brought that up because i had not spoke to my buddy (he is co owner of the company that i worked for) for a couple of years i called him and they pulled their offices out of the UAE and Kuwait two years ago.

Apparently the Phillipinos and Koreans under cut everyone there (we did cell phone tower and upgrades).

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice jheri curl. So you are the face behind the idiot who posts tons of troll threads all over this message board? By the way you act I thought you were some 17 yr old kid. It's almost worse to see you are much much older than that, yet immature as hell. WOW. I'm blown away. Try growing up a bit? I will never respond to your threads again now after seeing you are just a 40 yr old virgin living large on a message board. Later.

Maybe you shouldn't throw stones when you are being a complete ass yourself. Loser.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My unit is going to Qatar for a year im leaving October what can you tell me about it?

Driving is scary bad. Do not drive until you have been driven around a bit.
Prepare yourself for being grilled by strangers. Yes, there are people trying to get info.
Do not flip off anyone - you will go to jail and they will not feed you.
Do not drink and drive - even 1 beer. Cabs are cheap and all the drunks you see on the roads at 4AM are locals.
You can get most everything you need at Carrafour (super walmart) Use Amazon for what you cannot get.
Stay in Doha - at least until you know what's going on.
You can drink in the hotel bars. The skinny's are all Saudis on vacation. Try "Latinos" salsa bar or "The Harp" Irish Pub, both at the Sheraton. You have to be a member. You get in free if they copy your passport and/or ID. It's ok, everybody does it. In Qatar, they know who you are.
If someone asks who you are and you are not sure - tell them you are Canadian.
You are from a "rich country" get used to being treated well and the Asians being abused.
Understand "inshallah" If you ask a question like "will they be open tomorrow?" Inshallah means maybe.
Get an international license before you leave the states. That will allow you to drive. A drivers license can take 6 months (inshallah) unless you pay extra!
Your phone won't likely work there. Go to the mall and buy a burner, or buy one off someone who is leaving. they should be cheap but you have to buy minutes.
Your every phone conversation will be monitored. Don't say anything you do not want to tell a terrorist - includes landlines.
Your internet will be monitored - guaranteed.
You can go to church. Do not show Christian stuff. You can be arrested.
Doha is truly an international city. With a good attitude you can really enjoy a year.
Do not patake of the "Chinese takeout" You will see groups of beautiful flight attendants hanging around in the bars. Don't do it!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOl hey being 44 with a full head of hair and almost no grey is a blessing a genetic lottery if you will.

This is true, what say you come on tDoob Show and explain to everyone what a blessing it is?

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea: 40 has worked well for me :suds: I'll stick it

How do I know if I'm still a virgin :gaah:

LOl see that was easy,we have or had a show me thread here awhile back and i missed it and i wanted to post my 1980's Hawk sunglasses.

nice pics clarkson,,:suds:

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do not patake of the "Chinese takeout" You will see groups of beautiful flight attendants hanging around in the bars. Don't do it!

Please expand on the comment that you do not want to hook up with beautiful asian flight attendants. That seems counter-intuitive.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much activator did you have to use on that jheri curl?

Got up early today and just noticed this,,,none i do not use hair products.

And why do you guys say jerhi curl? Oh to some how offend me? yah ok.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just let your SOUL GLO!!