• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stephen A. Smith: If Tom Brady Farted They'd Call it Perfume in Boston

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no doubt they would be incredibly lucky to find a QB half as good as TB when it comes to winning. There are plenty of posters who say TB is a system QB. I always respond in kind. Who cares? What team wouldn't want a QB that fits their system? IMO any winning team has a system QB. Call it the system, as long as it brings victories I'm good with it.

As a Bills fan it pains me to say this but it's Brady BB would be stupid not to retire with him.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Bills fan it pains me to say this but it's Brady BB would be stupid not to retire with him.
Well I hope not. I like this winning thing. Also BB is an ego maniac I think. What better way to prove his greatness than continuing to win with another QB? In BB we trust.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I hope not. I like this winning thing. Also BB is an ego maniac I think. What better way to prove his greatness than continuing to win with another QB? In BB we trust.

Hope he isn't the same coach as he was the last 6 games of last season. Cost NE HFA and possible a trip to the SB, doubt Denver wins at Gillette. Onside kick up 14 vs Philly, bit him in ass, coin toss defer to Jets, lost game in OT, clock management vs Denver up 7, a little over 2 min and doesn't run ball and make Broncos use time outs and lose that game also. Need win vs Miami in last game, has Brady hand off the ball entire first half, and throw in second half? Brain dead. Have Brady get a decent lead in first half if you can and pull him in second half to avoid a possible injury, which Suh almost did when he landed on his leg

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope he isn't the same coach as he was the last 6 games of last season. Cost NE HFA and possible a trip to the SB, doubt Denver wins at Gillette. Onside kick up 14 vs Philly, bit him in ass, coin toss defer to Jets, lost game in OT, clock management vs Denver up 7, a little over 2 min and doesn't run ball and make Broncos use time outs and lose that game also. Need win vs Miami in last game, has Brady hand off the ball entire first half, and throw in second half? Brain dead. Have Brady get a decent lead in first half if you can and pull him in second half to avoid a possible injury, which Suh almost did when he landed on his leg

Good stuff sonny.

Going back a year though in the SB with 40 seconds left we were all shouting for the time out that in retrospect, would have cost them the game. Sometimes that quirky bastard does get it right.

I'd rate kicking the ball away in OT last year to be right up there on his list of blunders.

Back on topic...niggas always sweatin' on Tom.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good stuff sonny.

Going back a year though in the SB with 40 seconds left we were all shouting for the time out that in retrospect, would have cost them the game. Sometimes that quirky bastard does get it right.

I'd rate kicking the ball away in OT last year to be right up there on his list of blunders.

Back on topic...niggas always sweatin' on Tom.

Ty Homer I didn't even bring up the playoff game. Your down 8 points because of a missed XP( first in Gostkowski's career) almost 7 min left, in FG range and he doesn't kick one

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely went off the reservation toward the end of the season. Senior citizen moment? I hope he doubled up on his coconut oil.