• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steelers Ryan Clark: “NFL Players Use Marijuana, Guys On My Team Smoke”

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont have an issue with it i voted for legalization here in Wa state.

No i dont smoke it can't stand the smell.

I don't have an issue with it either, but I voted against it hoping it would fail because I enjoy hearing how emotional and bent out of shape potheads get about this kind of thing.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have an issue with it either, but I voted against it hoping it would fail because I enjoy hearing how emotional and bent out of shape potheads get about this kind of thing.

Why? should we do Prohibition again? same thing different substance.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man has used many drugs through out history from the dawn of time and that is not going to change ever,there is many form's of drug's,some may even say watching sports is one creating endorphins,where do you draw the line?

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Carl Sagan to James Watson to Jack Parsons who created JPL all used drugs.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, its Pretty obvious that a large number of players in the league smoke weed because many of them get busted by the police with it each year. I don't think this should come as a shock to anyone.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get busted.

And I got a feeling that, now that he said that, the Steelers are going to get tested a lot this year.

The testing schedule is already in place via CBA...a change might require the NFLPA to agree which they won't...they had to be dragged kicking and screaming to vote yes on HGH.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snitches in the locker room

Are normally not welcome.

Regardless of what it is...players normally don't air their laundry in the media period, unless they're done playing.

Clark knows he would've been contacted by now if they had plans to retain him next is toast in PIT and might be toast as an NFL player because he won't work cheap. Maybe he thought he was helping the situation, idk, but I think he's played his last down in PIT.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are normally not welcome.

Regardless of what it is...players normally don't air their laundry in the media period, unless they're done playing.

Clark knows he would've been contacted by now if they had plans to retain him next is toast in PIT and might be toast as an NFL player because he won't work cheap. Maybe he thought he was helping the situation, idk, but I think he's played his last down in PIT.

Exactly. Clark is definitely done and he knows it. He is still trying to find his way into the media like he did all last offseason. I'm sure he thinks if he can get more and more media exposure then he will find himself a job. More power to him, but he should keep the Steelers franchise out of it.