• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit...

Reports surfaced about a possible "missed" drug test by Le'Veon Bell. If any of you familiar with this, that "missed" test automatically equates to a "Failed" test.

Steelers RB Bell denies missing drug test

What worries me the most is this quote:
“I am fine,” he said. “I can't keep talking about the drug test. I probably already said too much about it, so I really can't keep talking about it. People are going to say what they want to say on the Internet. It is people who really have nothing to do. I don't get upset or let it bother me.”

Major Steelers news happening soon, and Kaboly speculated that his source meant a failed test. I’m super worried about this. Kaboly said he still doesn’t know what news is coming but if his source is right it will be big and soon. I really hope not because this would be a monumental blow to the season. But this could just be a huge rumor.

Can anyone confirm this? Anyone in the PGH area with a closer ear to the ground?

@ATL96Steeler @Psych-Ward @Ewa PGH Fan @MISKO @SteelersPride @Superbelt @Ojb81 @moxie @DoobeeDoobeeDoo

Sorry about the late response, been on vacation....
Rumor has it Bell is going after Madden for these bullshit comments. The guy is a dick, why start such bullshit talk about the kid????

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor has it Bell is going after Madden for these bullshit comments. The guy is a dick, why start such bullshit talk about the kid????
I sure hope he does because that's basically slander if there is zero truth to the original statement.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why? Desperate for clicks...even if someone did tell him that, you need to confirm it (easy enough) before you run with something like that.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Desperate for clicks...even if someone did tell him that, you need to confirm it (easy enough) before you run with something like that.
Just about anyone will say anything for the "exclusive" or "breaking news"... Take Ian Rapaport for example. Tells everyone that Antonio Brown is holding out last offseason because he missed 1 or 2 VOLUNTARY OTA practices, when he was actually at the hospital awaiting the birth of his son.

Made him look like a complete idiot. Granted he's already achieved that a thousand times over.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just about anyone will say anything for the "exclusive" or "breaking news"... Take Ian Rapaport for example. Tells everyone that Antonio Brown is holding out last offseason because he missed 1 or 2 VOLUNTARY OTA practices, when he was actually at the hospital awaiting the birth of his son.

Made him look like a complete idiot. Granted he's already achieved that a thousand times over.

Yep...the good thing about sports media now...we get so much more information, feel more connected to the team...the bad, it's so competitive that jack legs desperate for a story will put anything out there to get a click.

What these guys don't understand is the players will give you something when they trust you...all this back door shit makes it harder for you to get legit material...so what if you don't have it first....the guys running the blog over at Steeler Depot are decent...I like it they didn't even sniff on that BS story.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers release Suisham; sign Johnson 

The Steelers have released K Shaun Suisham and signed RB Brandon Johnson.
The Steelers have released kicker
Shaun Suishamicon-article-link.gif with the designation of Failed Physical, the team announced today.

“Unfortunately Shaun incurred a setback in his recovery from knee surgery that won’t allow him to compete in a timely manner,” said Steelers General Manager Kevin Colbert. “Shaun has played a significant role in our success during his time in Pittsburgh. He has been the consummate professional on the field and in our community. We wish he and his family all the best in the future."

Suisham joined the Steelers in 2010 and converted 124-of-141 field goal attempts and each of his 173 extra point attempts through the 2014 season. He spent the 2015 season on the team’s Reserve/Injured List.

The Steelers also announced the signing of running back Brandon Johnson. Johnson was a tryout participant for the Steelers’ 2016 rookie mini-camp and played collegiately at Penn State

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shaun SuishamView attachment 130863 with the designation of Failed Physical, the team announced today.

“Unfortunately Shaun incurred a setback in his recovery from knee surgery that won’t allow him to compete in a timely manner,” said Steelers General Manager Kevin Colbert. “Shaun has played a significant role in our success during his time in Pittsburgh. He has been the consummate professional on the field and in our community. We wish he and his family all the best in the future."

Suisham joined the Steelers in 2010 and converted 124-of-141 field goal attempts and each of his 173 extra point attempts through the 2014 season. He spent the 2015 season on the team’s Reserve/Injured List.

The Steelers also announced the signing of running back Brandon Johnson. Johnson was a tryout participant for the Steelers’ 2016 rookie mini-camp and played collegiately at Penn State
Tough break for Shaun. Hope his knee heals this season and he gets a call from another NFL team.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shaun SuishamView attachment 130863 with the designation of Failed Physical, the team announced today.

Pittsburgh Steelers kicker Shaun Suisham retires from the NFL

That sucks. Injury must of been far worse than anyone thought!!!!
Best of luck to Suish!!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Birthday 'Merica! Wishing everyone a safe & happy 4th of July!