• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit...

Reports surfaced about a possible "missed" drug test by Le'Veon Bell. If any of you familiar with this, that "missed" test automatically equates to a "Failed" test.

Steelers RB Bell denies missing drug test

What worries me the most is this quote:
“I am fine,” he said. “I can't keep talking about the drug test. I probably already said too much about it, so I really can't keep talking about it. People are going to say what they want to say on the Internet. It is people who really have nothing to do. I don't get upset or let it bother me.”

Major Steelers news happening soon, and Kaboly speculated that his source meant a failed test. I’m super worried about this. Kaboly said he still doesn’t know what news is coming but if his source is right it will be big and soon. I really hope not because this would be a monumental blow to the season. But this could just be a huge rumor.

Can anyone confirm this? Anyone in the PGH area with a closer ear to the ground?

@ATL96Steeler @Psych-Ward @Ewa PGH Fan @MISKO @SteelersPride @Superbelt @Ojb81 @moxie @DoobeeDoobeeDoo

Last edited:

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blow to the season would be an understatement. Not just for his loss, but the general disorder I think it'll put a promising team into on the heels of our idiot WR getting his ban.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That said, Mark Madden is a jackass. And I'll trust Bell that nothing is wrong until someone else with actual credibility comes out saying that there is smoke.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit...

Reports surfaced about a possible "missed" drug test by Le'Veon Bell. If any of you familiar with this, that "missed" test automatically equates to a "Failed" test.

“I am fine,” he said. “I can't keep talking about the drug test. I probably already said too much about it, so I really can't keep talking about it. People are going to say what they want to say on the Internet. It is people who really have nothing to do. I don't get upset or let it bother me.”

Major Steelers news happening soon, and Kaboly speculated that his source meant a failed test. I’m super worried about this. Kaboly said he still doesn’t know what news is coming but if his source is right it will be big and soon. I really hope not because this would be a monumental blow to the season. But this could just be a huge rumor.

Can anyone confirm this? Anyone in the PGH area with a closer ear to the ground?

@ATL96Steeler @Psych-Ward @Ewa PGH Fan @MISKO @SteelersPride @Superbelt @Ojb81 @moxie @DoobeeDoobeeDoo

Heard nothing until now.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That said, Mark Madden is a jackass. And I'll trust Bell that nothing is wrong until someone else with actual credibility comes out saying that there is smoke.
Exactly why I posted this to the Steelers Forum and asked about it... Don't want to cry wolf until there's more substance to this.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit...

i looked at steelers .com and the nfl site no mention about it or bell there

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree that Madden is a huge jackass. Hope there's nothing to this!!!

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit...

I haven't heard squat; all of a sudden, I feel like leaving work, going home and crawling into bed, with the covers pulled over my head....for the next week.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell Comments on Rumors RB Skipped Drug Test

I dont believe that there is any truth to the rumor
also it's bell if it were true it would be plastered all over the sporting news .. nfl network hasnt said a peep and god hell would love to bring the hammer down on bell and the steelers

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell Comments on Rumors RB Skipped Drug Test

I dont believe that there is any truth to the rumor
also it's bell if it were true it would be plastered all over the sporting news .. nfl network hasnt said a peep and god hell would love to bring the hammer down on bell and the steelers

@FaCe-LeE-uS ...I hope this was just a bad dream for Madden's "source".

So far, Steelers.com, Steeler Depot, Steelernation had nothing on this...and Misk said NFL.com didn't either.

Good to hear nothing has surfaced. I think the only thing that really scared me was when Bell said "I can't keep talking about the drug test. I probably already said too much about it"... That alone made him look guilty lol

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to hear nothing has surfaced. I think the only thing that really scared me was when Bell said "I can't keep talking about the drug test. I probably already said too much about it"... That alone made him look guilty lol

With a life changing contract forth coming in maybe 6-8 months...that would be considerably more stupid than Bryant's ordeal. Rumors of a recording with Snoop is not a good sign, but Snoop is a huge Steeler fan, wouldn't put the kid in harms way...I hope.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With a life changing contract forth coming in maybe 6-8 months...that would be considerably more stupid than Bryant's ordeal. Rumors of a recording with Snoop is not a good sign, but Snoop is a huge Steeler fan, wouldn't put the kid in harms way...I hope.
I agree, incredibly stupid decision if its true. And if Snoop had any part of it, he should hand over his Steeler Nation card. I've never considered him a true Steeler fan though... Judging by the numerous teams he supports. Whoever is winning gets his vote of confidence, I guess.

BcDRSswIYAAnIxh.jpg

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, incredibly stupid decision if its true. And if Snoop had any part of it, he should hand over his Steeler Nation card. I've never considered him a true Steeler fan though... Judging by the numerous teams he supports. Whoever is winning gets his vote of confidence, I guess.

View attachment 128158

Wow...that sack of sh--...thought he was a fan...no loss.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 128158

So true, I cant stand dumbass snoop crowing about how big a Steeler fan he is, fuck that chump

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you see why I despise him for claiming to be some sort of "Steeler Representative"

Yep...he goes where ever the wind blows him. Surprised he hasn't ponied up to DEN already since he can burn legal out there. Speaking of...I did see plenty of weed stores...didn't partake though...drive a company vehicle sometimes and any accident they test so I thought better of it...need this gig for some more years.

I trust Furyk is for real since he's a true PA guy.