• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pittsburgh Steelers work out CB Robert McClain

Interesting... They have way better talent on the roster in Cockrell & Boykin. What gives? Cortez should be back soon, if not this week. Blake's thumb injury shouldn't be the reason they sign a new guy. Just doesn't make sense.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deebo:

Moats:

Peezy:

"Core used to be All-Pro" :pound:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HB Butler! I hope Canton is keepin' you warm!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ATL96Steeler @SteelersPride @Psych-Ward @MISKO

Mike Tomlin open to changes in the Pittsburgh Steelers secondary

Wow... FINALLY he's "considering" it. But don't hold your breath gents, he also talked about giving both Cockrell and Blake a chance to redeem themselves. :L I'm all for letting Cockrell redeem himself, but get Blake out of there. He has no business covering the outside. They tried him in the slot, and it just didn't work either. He's a decent RZ cover guy, but gets abused everywhere else on the field.

ATL, you were right about Boykin in that Tomlin didn't see him as an outside guy. He said he was "open" to moving Gay outside permanently so hopefully we will start to see Boykin getting some work on the inside.

*fingers crossed*

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ATL96Steeler @SteelersPride @Psych-Ward @MISKO

Mike Tomlin open to changes in the Pittsburgh Steelers secondary

Wow... FINALLY he's "considering" it. But don't hold your breath gents, he also talked about giving both Cockrell and Blake a chance to redeem themselves. :L I'm all for letting Cockrell redeem himself, but get Blake out of there. He has no business covering the outside. They tried him in the slot, and it just didn't work either. He's a decent RZ cover guy, but gets abused everywhere else on the field.

ATL, you were right about Boykin in that Tomlin didn't see him as an outside guy. He said he was "open" to moving Gay outside permanently so hopefully we will start to see Boykin getting some work on the inside.

*fingers crossed*

If 12 OCs think he's the weakest link in your secondary and it's gets proven week after week after week...Eventually Tomlin had to see the light, and I figured it would have to come after a loss...Cockrell is really a 1st yr player learning on the fly...I think you play him the rest of the way unless he goes totally into the tank, besides, there's really no one better than him on the squad.

Yes, several Steeler focused websites are now stating they expect Boykin to play more this week, possibly as the primary nickel...something we've been waiting for almost as much as Boykin himself.

I wish him well!