• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good read!!!

I always have to laugh, some of these guys think thier shit don't stink and they are so great..... Then they leave the Burgh and find out they aint shit.... Example, Sanders, Holmes, Wallace.... Moral of the story, Stay in the Burgh and become a legend, leave the Burgh and see how much of a no body you really are!!!!
Jury is still out somewhat on Sanders. He had a pro bowl type year last year. Lets see how long he stays relevant after Manning retires. That's when we will see his true colors.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jury is still out somewhat on Sanders. He had a pro bowl type year last year. Lets see how long he stays relevant after Manning retires. That's when we will see his true colors.

I agree, but 'ONE' he would of had a bigger year with the Steelers
'TWO' He lost that huge ass bet to AB... oh that's right, AB stayed in the Burgh!!!!

:dhd:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but 'ONE' he would of had a bigger year with the Steelers
'TWO' He lost that huge ass bet to AB... oh that's right, AB stayed in the Burgh!!!!

:dhd:
Love it! And remember all of his snide remarks about Ben last offseason?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it! And remember all of his snide remarks about Ben last offseason?

Yes I do.... And I don't give a shit how good Manning is, Manning always has a game plan and sticks to his game plan to a T.... Ben does whatever he has to so he can win, if that mean throwing out the game plan and shooting from the hip, damn it Ben can and does do it.....

This is why Manning can't win the Big Dance and Ben can!!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I do.... And I don't give a shit how good Manning is, Manning always has a game plan and sticks to his game plan to a T.... Ben does whatever he has to so he can win, if that mean throwing out the game plan and shooting from the hip, damn it Ben can and does do it.....

This is why Manning can't win the Big Dance and Ben can!!!!
Very true Psych! Manning will go down as one of the greats, but he'll probably never be in the discussion as the best. He is a true system QB, plain and simple. Needs a good O-line & OC to be successful.

Only thing I really like about him is he is a class act through & through. And a great leader.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true Psych! Manning will go down as one of the greats, but he'll probably never be in the discussion as the best. He is a true system QB, plain and simple. Needs a good O-line & OC to be successful.

Only thing I really like about him is he is a class act through & through. And a great leader.

Oh No doubt he is one of the greats.... when he is on he can't be beat.....

But when things are not working Ben will carry the whole team by himself.... of coarse, you know this.
So I say given the choice to lead your team.... Ben or Manning..... Fuck Denver, We'll take Ben!!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh No doubt he is one of the greats.... when he is on he can't be beat.....

But when things are not working Ben will carry the whole team by himself.... of coarse, you know this.
So I say given the choice to lead your team.... Ben or Manning..... Fuck Denver, We'll take Ben!!!!
Nobody in their right mind would take Manning over Ben. Can you imagine how abused Manning would be if he were in PGH! He would have been just like Tommy Maddox for gods sake! He's just not built for this kind of team.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody in their right mind would take Manning over Ben. Can you imagine how abused Manning would be if he were in PGH! He would have been just like Tommy Maddox for gods sake! He's just not built for this kind of team.

OMG if Manning would of taken half the abuse Ben did.... Put him in a chair and get him a bib, cause he will be drooling all over himself!!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Mitchell could become Steelers' latest free agent late-bloomer - Behind the Steel Curtain

I really hope he starts to bloom. But regardless, Kahn set up his contract as a "prove it" sort. He only got $750k base salary last year and will get $745k base this year. Years 3,4 & 5 jump up to $5mil. So if he doesn't do well this year, they won't feel the need to keep him around for his expensive years. The brilliance of it was front loading his cap hits during his first 3 seasons. Omar is the man!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That look exhausting... Danney Ball is typically played with a 10 lb medicine ball but that looks bigger! Shazier & Deebo vs. Golden & V-Will

Last edited:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Harris puttin in work

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash