• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SmoggyScaryGlobefish-size_restricted.gif
Those comments though... lmao

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think we all can agree that the HOF is a fucking joke... Fuck those voters right in the poosay

Kevin Mawae? Fucking really?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smh... Well its funny how the media is only now catching wind of this 1 month later. Must have been kept very hush hush. Wondering if this is why he went deep underground after all the drama with the Steelers. Steelers final game was Dec 30th. If this report is true about it being last month then I think it would have happened within a few weeks after that final game. And we never heard a peep from him during that time.

No arrests made... That typically tells me its a bullshit accusation. If the woman was beaten, then he would have been arrested as soon as the chick showed up with bruises. But seeing how this story was kept under wraps could mean there's more to it.

Dude appears to be mentally ill and going off the deep end.

Stay tuned.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smh... Well its funny how the media is only now catching wind of this 1 month later. Must have been kept very hush hush. Wondering if this is why he went deep underground after all the drama with the Steelers. Steelers final game was Dec 30th. If this report is true about it being last month then I think it would have happened within a few weeks after that final game. And we never heard a peep from him during that time.

No arrests made... That typically tells me its a bullshit accusation. If the woman was beaten, then he would have been arrested as soon as the chick showed up with bruises. But seeing how this story was kept under wraps could mean there's more to it.

Dude appears to be mentally ill and going off the deep end.

Stay tuned.

This is one you really want to just let play out...while I do believe she was pushed and fell, but supposedly she was coming to get some funds for a child's hair dresser appointment...she was in AB's doorway. Clearly not wanting her to enter the home, he asked her to step back out of the doorway so he could close it and go get the funds...she refused, he pushed her, she fell.

Police were summoned, she had a bruise on her wrist/hand. She was asked if she wanted to press charges...she said no. Police left, no charges were filed, obviously no arrest.

I'm going to assume AB thought at was the end of it and never bothered to tell the Steelers. Why such a delay on the media getting this is a good question.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could only imagine the things he knows and has heard.......

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one you really want to just let play out...while I do believe she was pushed and fell, but supposedly she was coming to get some funds for a child's hair dresser appointment...she was in AB's doorway. Clearly not wanting her to enter the home, he asked her to step back out of the doorway so he could close it and go get the funds...she refused, he pushed her, she fell.

Police were summoned, she had a bruise on her wrist/hand. She was asked if she wanted to press charges...she said no. Police left, no charges were filed, obviously no arrest.

I'm going to assume AB thought at was the end of it and never bothered to tell the Steelers. Why such a delay on the media getting this is a good question.

Either way, Brown had been on a destructive tear as of late......
He makes millions, he could pay for his daughters hair appointment.....
And his dumb ass shouldn't be putting his hands on a woman, I'm sure he had more respect for the Gatorade jug he threw on the sidelines than he has for her......
Neither of these two dumb fucks are fit to be parents.