• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DyBUCS_U0AAz1Gg.jpg

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent article, social media is a modern day curse for a lot of people

I was young when all that bullshit happened, and honestly had no idea it was that bad.
Makes the shit with dick and dork look like a school yard tussle....but thanks to social media and media in general you'd think Pittsburgh has been nuked off the planet.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent article, social media is a modern day curse for a lot of people

I was young when all that bullshit happened, and honestly had no idea it was that bad.
Makes the shit with dick and dork look like a school yard tussle....but thanks to social media and media in general you'd think Pittsburgh has been nuked off the planet.

Wow...great find! Who knew? Explains the iffy start and they turned it on midseason to make it.
Excellent article!

But still... The drama of that year was tolerable when they were still finding ways to fill the trophy cabinet.

What has Tomlin done in the last decade that permits us to accept all the current BS?

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent article!

But still... The drama of that year was tolerable when they were still finding ways to fill the trophy cabinet.

What has Tomlin done in the last decade that permits us to accept all the current BS?
Tomlin is not Chuck Noll:L:doh::gaah::noidea:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent article!

Look here Spork......
Yes, I called you Spork......:dhd:

Tolerable, but it was some serious shit. Blount suing Chuck, Lambert pissed......blah blah blah.....

But most importantly who said we accept Tomlin or his huge bag of horse shit they call his tenure as the Steelers head coach.
As we look, Tomlin's shit had spoiled into year 3 of being subject to public ridicule......
As to where Chuck's was 3-4 months and FIXED......a feat Tomlin will never know, "FIXING AN ISSUE"

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomlin is not Chuck Noll:L:doh::gaah::noidea:

Fuck no! Guess my point was, why bring up all that drama from way back when? Is that just to say "look things aren't as bad as they seem" or "things could be worse"? Any way you dice it you're implying some sort of comparison to recent years.

Or am I just high?
Look here Spork......
Yes, I called you Spork......:dhd:

Tolerable, but it was some serious shit. Blount suing Chuck, Lambert pissed......blah blah blah.....

But most importantly who said we accept Tomlin or his huge bag of horse shit they call his tenure as the Steelers head coach.
As we look, Tomlin's shit had spoiled into year 3 of being subject to public ridicule......
As to where Chuck's was 3-4 months and FIXED......a feat Tomlin will never know, "FIXING AN ISSUE"
I think a lot of the reason why nobody remembers the drama of '77 is solely because of all the rings they accumulated around that time. Everybody forgave & forgot.

Wasn't implying that we (here on the Hoop) are accepting the drama these days. Just speaking in generalities... Keep up Sponge.

Last edited:

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck no! Guess my point was, why bring up all that drama from way back when? Is that just to say "look things aren't as bad as they seem" or "things could be worse"? Any way you dice it you're implying some sort of comparison to recent years.

Or am I just high?

I think a lot of the reason why nobody remembers the drama of '77 is solely because of all the rings they accumulated around that time. Everybody forgave & forgot.

Wasn't implying that we (here on the Hoop) are accepting the drama these days. Just speaking in generalities... Keep up Sponge.
What I got from it was it was handled internally, not all over the news , internet, and social media (which didn't exist then). I was 21 at the time and I don't recall a lot of that drama. It was easier to quell the fuckery, and keep it off the international news. Plus you are correct, nothing soothes the fans more than Championships.

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeremy Fowler ESPN Staff Writer
Former Steeler wideout and Super Bowl 43 MVP Santonio Holmes said he would like to see the Steelers work out any differences with Antonio Brown. They've done too much together, he said. "He's one of the greatest things to happen since sliced bread," Holmes said.

Maybe Santonio learned a lesson the hard way about "Life after the Steelers" I wonder if AB is listening...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeremy Fowler ESPN Staff Writer
Former Steeler wideout and Super Bowl 43 MVP Santonio Holmes said he would like to see the Steelers work out any differences with Antonio Brown. They've done too much together, he said. "He's one of the greatest things to happen since sliced bread," Holmes said.

Maybe Santonio learned a lesson the hard way about "Life after the Steelers" I wonder if AB is listening...
Of course he's not listening. The problem is.... in AB's mind... he thinks he's the greatest thing to happen TO the Steelers since sliced bread

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or am I just high?

Most definitely.....they dealt with the problem, fixed it, and moved on.
This day and age, Tomlin not only allows shit to linger, but he feeds it, gives it a name, adopts its, probably let's it sniff his wife's panties......he sure as shit doesn't take accountability and try to fix any issues.

Oh, and don't you worry Spork.....I'm well kept up, maybe even ahead!!!!:dhd:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most definitely.....they dealt with the problem, fixed it, and moved on.
This day and age, Tomlin not only allows shit to linger, but he feeds it, gives it a name, adopts its, probably let's it sniff his wife's panties......he sure as shit doesn't take accountability and try to fix any issues.

Oh, and don't you worry Spork.....I'm well kept up, maybe even ahead!!!!:dhd:
Lol... No doubt. I love what Cowher said in the article ATL posted about Tomlin needing to admit guilt in this whole situation. Honestly could put them miles ahead of where they are now, but we know Tomlin won’t do it.

The only thing well kept in your world Sponge is your daily schedule of heavy breathing by the local elementary school playgrounds.
:heh:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... No doubt. I love what Cowher said in the article ATL posted about Tomlin needing to admit guilt in this whole situation. Honestly could put them miles ahead of where they are now, but we know Tomlin won’t do it.

The only thing well kept in your world Sponge is your daily schedule of heavy breathing by the local elementary school playgrounds.
:heh:

You have me mistaken, Spork.....
I think the chemicals you use to scrub them crappers at Heinz Field are finally doing damage, or are you still working as Cindy Crosby's personal fluffer????
:dhd: