• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As amazingly good as Brown truly is, this is a big reason why it may really be addition by subtraction to get rid of him.

If feeding his ego results in additional INT's or missed opportunities where he could have gone to other players for safer and higher rewards.... at what point does the canceling out get us down to replacement level?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As amazingly good as Brown truly is, this is a big reason why it may really be addition by subtraction to get rid of him.

If feeding his ego results in additional INT's or missed opportunities where he could have gone to other players for safer and higher rewards.... at what point does the canceling out get us down to replacement level?
Really is an easy argument to make. As talented as he is, he’s only 1 guy out of 11. And utilizing those other 4-5 guys may be better for the offense to be more successful. But AB does make life easier for the other guys, maybe not always Ben though.

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an owner of anything, why would you talk down about your assets.....

I think it's more of a read between the lines thing, he's not going to come right out and say, My defense sucks and things need to change. Imagine the issues that would cause. I see it as he damn well has to know what is happening and behind closed doors, he's taking care of things. This day an age if you say ONE thing out of context, you have all these drama queers all over social media ripping you apart from the inside out. Just him touching base about the things he did, says he's aware, but he damn sure isn't going to talk about it too anyone.
Rooney came out as the main problem on this team, and no one will call him on it. The Steelers are a circus, players won't play for them, Coaches would rather take the same position on another team (one that turned him down for head coach) now Burnett wants traded. He's talking about Tomlin, but not reining him in or firing him, but considering extending him. "This circus talk is nonsense", well Art, you might be the only person in the Burgh who doesn't see that it is a circus.

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown and Bell can go take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut, tell me what the Steelers ever won with those two on the team? They can win just as many Championships without those fucktards.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS

Your thoughts????

Same as I said in the other threads. It’s a BS claim. He was brought in to play SS but he couldn’t stay healthy enough and the rookie outplayed him. That left him with the dime backer role that he often played in GB.

I’d gladly part ways. He was pretty meh in coverage and mainly just good in run support. Easily replaceable IMO, and for far cheaper.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same as I said in the other threads. It’s a BS claim. He was brought in to play SS but he couldn’t stay healthy enough and the rookie outplayed him. That left him with the dime backer role that he often played in GB.

I’d gladly part ways. He was pretty meh in coverage and mainly just good in run support. Easily replaceable IMO, and for far cheaper.

I thought the same, I mean if he's not like a household name being a Steeler player....it's more of a think of, who the hell are you????
Just making sure, thank you. :suds:

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for all that PITvsLAC in Meheeeco next season...

Steelers will not play an international game in 2019

I find it odd that the Steelers are one of the few teams that actually apply to play in this international game, yet the NFL has yet to grant them their wish.
I think the Steelers are already the most popular team in Mexico. League wants to promote other teams to grow fanbase, rather than just consolidate for the Steelers.

Cowboys and Pats are up there in popularity. Clearly a bandwagon country.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Steelers are already the most popular team in Mexico. League wants to promote other teams to grow fanbase, rather than just consolidate for the Steelers.

Cowboys and Pats are up there in popularity. Clearly a bandwagon country.
Makes sense.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to happen here...fire the RB coach instead, and lose the OL coach...

Because they couldn't be controlled by Tomlin.
Tomlin doesn't want good coaches, Tomlin wants puppets.

And for the record, neither myself not did the tweet say it would happen. :D

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better view.....:lol: