• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steeler fans are bashing Ben

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well most people who call into radio stations have no freaking clue what the hell is going on in the first place. So there's that

Big Ben didn't look that great yesterday but when it mattered he got it done

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well most people who call into radio stations have no freaking clue what the hell is going on in the first place. So there's that

Big Ben didn't look that great yesterday but when it mattered he got it done
My favorites right now are the cut Eric Berry calls which have no clue how the cap works.

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, but steelers fans tend to be dumb fucking morons, so there's that.

missed the playoffs like twice in the past 1,000 years and complain about the slightest bump in the road. pretended like they didn't have a hockey team until they got awarded the #1 pick for a decade enabling them to get a championship caliber team,so they didn't have to move out of that shithole town. don't get me started on when the pirates made the playoffs that one year and the "fans" acted like they knew shit all about baseball and the pirates.
wow, a Philadelphia fan calling another city a shithole. If you wanted to give Pennsylvania an enema you would put the nozzle in Philly.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben had more passing yards against the jags in 16 min than Tom Brady did in 60 minutes

prob is that Ben usually struggles again Jax and Pitt has a losing record to Jax, even at home. With Brady's bad game this year vs Jax they fell to 11-2

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
prob is that Ben usually struggles again Jax and Pitt has a losing record to Jax, even at home. With Brady's bad game this year vs Jax they fell to 11-2
Dude still got it done this time

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude still got it done this time

No doubt , glad he got the monkey off his back Ben has thrown 12tds/11 ints in his career vs Jax . Brady is now 8-1 vs Jax with 21 tds/2int and over 70% completion. Denver is his achilles

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt , glad he got the monkey off his back Ben has thrown 12tds/11 ints in his career vs Jax . Brady is now 8-1 vs Jax with 21 tds/2int and over 70% completion. Denver is his achilles
Brady owns everyone, unfair comparison:suds:

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stand corrected... Thought I read next week.. But starts PRACTICING in December

Yep, sounds like he will play this year .. now, knowing berry, he will blow his knee out or something in his first game back ... seems like the guy has only played 10 games in the last 4 years

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hardcore right now on local radio 93.7 the fan

Unreal. Dude sucked . Turned it around and shredded the #1 pass d for the win

A talk show is a talk show.....radio or tv.

They just want people on to set off the audience.....nothing but trolls get them ratings.
If Jerry Springer had nothing but people on willing to separate peacefully, show wouldn't of been worth a shit.
How do you piss off Steelers fans???? Put some jag off on the radio to bitch about the only quarterback worth a shit since Bradshaw......ratings. Ben having a shitty day he's still better than half the NFL QBs.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m a believer in it matters how u finish.

Hell the refs had more to do with the Steelers beating the Jags then the Steelers did. Ben did suck, period it's okay all players are allowed to have bad games.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell the refs had more to do with the Steelers beating the Jags then the Steelers did. Ben did suck, period it's okay all players are allowed to have bad games.
thats just an uneducated post.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A talk show is a talk show.....radio or tv.

They just want people on to set off the audience.....nothing but trolls get them ratings.
If Jerry Springer had nothing but people on willing to separate peacefully, show wouldn't of been worth a shit.
How do you piss off Steelers fans???? Put some jag off on the radio to bitch about the only quarterback worth a shit since Bradshaw......ratings. Ben having a shitty day he's still better than half the NFL QBs.
oh i agree, it was just maddening, i mean not a single call in an hour........and the host , for once, was on bens side

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, we're just gonna pretend that pre-2008 Phillies fans weren't like unicorns, or that they didn't sound fucking retarded after winning a championship?

"I'm so glad we locked up Ryan Howard!"

that just shows me you're making shit up.

there's certainly bandwagon fans for every team, but that never happened.
Slinky is right. Reception to that extension was largely positive from the Philly media morons and the even dumber fans. I remember posting on FB after the extension was announced that it seemed like too many years/too much money (of course now I realize that the money was much less of an issue than the years), and my friend was all over me- "It's a great signing! DYNASTY!!!!!!!"

:L

And the beat goes on from the media to this day......

Kapler and Cataldi get into heated conversation

Angelo Cataldi: Phillies GM Matt Klentak 'is incompetent'

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there was no doubt they would have gushed about him before the signing, no reason not to. dude was a stud.

If you weren't from Philadelphia, he was the black Adam Dunn.

when you talk about the extension, though... went into effect after he injured his achilles on that at bat against the cardinals that really foreshadowed what was to come.

However you want to paint it, but when I saw a Phillies fan talking shit about a the Pirates' fan base being stupid and obnoxious after some success, I had to laugh.

Of the fans of irrelevant teams that have won a championship, the White Sox fans are the only ones that came close to how stupid and obnoxious Phillies fans were.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slinky is right. Reception to that extension was largely positive from the Philly media morons and the even dumber fans. I remember posting on FB after the extension was announced that it seemed like too many years/too much money (of course now I realize that the money was much less of an issue than the years), and my friend was all over me- "It's a great signing! DYNASTY!!!!!!!"

I was noticing what an amazing 7-playoff berth run the Phillies had. Granted, it was spread way-the-fuck-out, but between 1980 and 2009, the Phillies made the playoffs seven times, and of those seven, they went to the World Series five times and won it twice.

That's pretty remarkable.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WIP and Cataldi, yes, that's where I go for my rational takes.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there was no doubt they would have gushed about him before the signing, no reason not to. dude was a stud.

when you talk about the extension, though... went into effect after he injured his achilles on that at bat against the cardinals that really foreshadowed what was to come.

For a year.