• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steeler fans are bashing Ben

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hardcore right now on local radio 93.7 the fan

Unreal. Dude sucked . Turned it around and shredded the #1 pass d for the win

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben had more passing yards against the jags in 16 min than Tom Brady did in 60 minutes

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to be screening these calls
To have all trash talk

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, but steelers fans tend to be dumb fucking morons, so there's that.

missed the playoffs like twice in the past 1,000 years and complain about the slightest bump in the road. pretended like they didn't have a hockey team until they got awarded the #1 pick for a decade enabling them to get a championship caliber team,so they didn't have to move out of that shithole town. don't get me started on when the pirates made the playoffs that one year and the "fans" acted like they knew shit all about baseball and the pirates.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

missed the playoffs like twice in the past 1,000 years and complain about the slightest bump in the road. pretended like they didn't have a hockey team until they got awarded the #1 pick for a decade enabling them to get a championship caliber team,so they didn't have to move out of that shithole town. don't get me started on when the pirates made the playoffs that one year and the "fans" acted like they knew shit all about baseball and the pirates.
There’s always band wagoners. But don’t always lump
The diehards I

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

full disclosure, I worked with a lot of IUP graduates.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, we're just gonna pretend that pre-2008 Phillies fans weren't like unicorns, or that they didn't sound fucking retarded after winning a championship?

"I'm so glad we locked up Ryan Howard!"

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, we're just gonna pretend that pre-2008 Phillies fans weren't like unicorns, or that they didn't sound fucking retarded after winning a championship?

"I'm so glad we locked up Ryan Howard!"
that just shows me you're making shit up.

there's certainly bandwagon fans for every team, but that never happened.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, i watched most of that game and Ben literally threw 5 or 6 Int's but some of them were called back because the Jaguars are stupid and undisciplined .... he DID play like crap for the most part but was able to pull some big plays out of his ass in the 4th quarter to salvage the game.

if he pulls that crap against the pats, they will get slaughtered because the Pats aren't going to give those INT's back ....

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, i watched most of that game and Ben literally threw 5 or 6 Int's but some of them were called back because the Jaguars are stupid and undisciplined .... he DID play like crap for the most part but was able to pull some big plays out of his ass in the 4th quarter to salvage the game.

if he pulls that crap against the pats, they will get slaughtered because the Pats aren't going to give those INT's back ....
of course he's a bit rattled in this #metoo era.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’m a believer in it matters how u finish.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He tossed40+ times, Ben
Fully lead and took that game over. And he fully sucked prior to that. But he won

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit.

I saw a whole bunch of Philly tards all excited about that signing.

Hell. Even the way they gushed about him before the signing. "he's the fastest player ever to 200 HRs." "He's amazing!"

He was the black Adam Dunn.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell. Even the way they gushed about him before the signing. "he's the fastest player ever to 200 HRs." "He's amazing!"

He was the black Adam Dunn.
there was no doubt they would have gushed about him before the signing, no reason not to. dude was a stud.

when you talk about the extension, though... went into effect after he injured his achilles on that at bat against the cardinals that really foreshadowed what was to come.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sounds like the caller's on this station had almost as hot a taek as this new Chiefs guy I was listening to claiming if Gherig Dieter, who was just promoted from the PS, makes one play, he will be more beloved than Sammy Watkins, Justin Houston, etc basically because he's white. Now that was a hot steamy taek.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sounds like the caller's on this station had almost as hot a taek as this new Chiefs guy I was listening to claiming if Gherig Dieter, who was just promoted from the PS, makes one play, he will be more beloved than Sammy Watkins, Justin Houston, etc basically because he's white. Now that was a hot steamy taek.
Yeah something but I listened for an hour.