• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Status of the program

How satisfied are you with progress?

• Very happy. Things looking way up!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very unhappy. Really need a new HC and new plans going forward.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be a downer (especially with being a Coug fan) but I think it would be a mistake to take EWU lightly. I mean, they beat OSU in Corvalis this season, and won in Seattle year before last. They are currently #3 in the FCS, I believe. Adams is a really good QB and is only a Sophomore this year.

I'm not saying that the Huskies won't win the game in any sense of the word, but the Eagles do tend to beat at least 1 FBS school a year in recent history.

We beat them in our first FCS game ever after their Championship run, they didnt win in Seattle vs UW. But you're right, can't overlook them. I think most UW fans know that.

UW is going to be returning a lot of talent next year. We may just blow them out of the water.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question for everyone:

With the uncertainty regarding Sark leaving, should we expect a regression next year? Is this good or bad for the short term prospects relating to the team?

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who did they beat in Seattle?
When they played the Huskies, it was closer than it should have been, but UW won.

You're right, when I looked the game up, I must have flipped the score around. Sorry.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question for everyone:

With the uncertainty regarding Sark leaving, should we expect a regression next year? Is this good or bad for the short term prospects relating to the team?

This is a good, hard to answer question. Time will tell. It's definitely going to (already is) fuck with recruiting. But if they make a good hire I don't think we will see much of a regression.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a good, hard to answer question. Time will tell. It's definitely going to (already is) fuck with recruiting. But if they make a good hire I don't think we will see much of a regression.

I think a huge part to answering that question depends on who we hire to replace Sark. I think if we land a big name guy we can possibly save a lot of recruits. It will be interesting to see who we hire.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question for everyone:

I believe who ever they hire comes in and wins 10 games, and there is question as to why Sark couldn't do that. I think recruiting takes a little hit, but the program should be fine.