• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Status Check

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am at work tonight, checking in periodically on the Denver game. The Jazz are up 5 in the 4th. The Celtics won again tonight. I have to secretly hope for a loss on this one. We just need any percentage of help possible to get a decent pick this year.

It has been interesting to see the young kids start together. Trey has 7 assists and no turnovers - which is nice. He has to improve his D.

As much as I don't want to believe it, I would say that next season is not going to be disimilar from this one. The season of discovery proved that we have 5 decent players, but no star. I'm not sure that one good free agent will do too much. One decent free agent plus the top 5 pick would be nice though.

Last year, I had no problem with Corbin playing Al and Paul. I had mixed feelings about letting them go, especially while watchign the Jazz waste away this year. But, in the end, Paul and Al as cornerstones got their teams to 500 ball and a playoff spot in the East. That is not that impressive. Pretty much the same life Jazz fans have led for 10 years.

Sorry I haven't been a force on the message board this year. The switch to swing shift in concert with the bad play really sapped my Jazz strength this season. I've been following the games, watching about half of them. I have yet to be impressed enough to write much ... Jazz just have been boring. Hope all is well guys.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can say that the David Locke pod casts and listening to him on the radio call has been the bright spot of the season. I like his passion. Right now in the 4th, he is going nuts - left Foye open for Denver to take the lead. Locke calls it "c'mon guys - this drives me bananas". Bang. Foye nails it.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jazz are missing shots that should be assists. It's like a dropped pass in football but directly loses points. Trey should have 11 or 12 assists. But he misses his share and more, too.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Locke was losing his mind on the radio call, it was funny tonight. Jazz just can't close out a game. The loss was a good thing, grand scheme.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The draft probably won't help much. The players aren't that good.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am at work tonight, checking in periodically on the Denver game. The Jazz are up 5 in the 4th. The Celtics won again tonight. I have to secretly hope for a loss on this one. We just need any percentage of help possible to get a decent pick this year.

It has been interesting to see the young kids start together. Trey has 7 assists and no turnovers - which is nice. He has to improve his D.

As much as I don't want to believe it, I would say that next season is not going to be disimilar from this one. The season of discovery proved that we have 5 decent players, but no star. I'm not sure that one good free agent will do too much. One decent free agent plus the top 5 pick would be nice though.

Last year, I had no problem with Corbin playing Al and Paul. I had mixed feelings about letting them go, especially while watchign the Jazz waste away this year. But, in the end, Paul and Al as cornerstones got their teams to 500 ball and a playoff spot in the East. That is not that impressive. Pretty much the same life Jazz fans have led for 10 years.

Sorry I haven't been a force on the message board this year. The switch to swing shift in concert with the bad play really sapped my Jazz strength this season. I've been following the games, watching about half of them. I have yet to be impressed enough to write much ... Jazz just have been boring. Hope all is well guys.

Thanks.

Love the passion. If it's only once in a while compared to more frequently in the past, fine by me. You deliver when you do post.