• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stats Say Nick Foles Is by Far the Best Quarterback in the NFL

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well he had the luxury of playing the Raiders and then the packers DB's who make every qb look good. Seriously though, he had one TD that was an easy INT. poorly underthrown and if the 2 defenders don't hit and knock the ball out, it's an INT, not a TD. Then Williams dropped what should have been a second INT. He had a long duck that resulted in a TD that if the safety would have been more worried about playing his position rather than trying to recover from being so badly out of position, he could have at least made a play on the ball rather than run himself out of the play.

Decent DB play and Foles did not have a very good game, but the stats will say he did. IN the end if you win it's great though

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well he had the luxury of playing the Raiders and then the packers DB's who make every qb look good. Seriously though, he had one TD that was an easy INT. poorly underthrown and if the 2 defenders don't hit and knock the ball out, it's an INT, not a TD. Then Williams dropped what should have been a second INT. He had a long duck that resulted in a TD that if the safety would have been more worried about playing his position rather than trying to recover from being so badly out of position, he could have at least made a play on the ball rather than run himself out of the play.

Decent DB play and Foles did not have a very good game, but the stats will say he did. IN the end if you win it's great though

Raiders had a top 10 D in yards prior to Foles just clowning them. The Raiders came into this week at 18th. It may be a possibility that Foles simply feasts on man coverage (see Raiders) and is much less effective against zone ( see Cowboys)

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't know the Raiders that well I guess, I do know GB and their DB's, which I thought would be a strength, have looked anything but for 2 years now.

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wallace is a joke. I'm SHOCKED that he was a backup to anyone in the NFL at the moment. I get the Browns tried to go with him when Holmgren was around because Holmgren liked him for whatever reason, but that guy was useless.

Yeah, but you also thought that the only reason The Patriots had success was because they didn't have to play in the NFC. So…

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders were 16th against the pass going into the Eagles game.

True, but it was certainly not a joke either, but the point stands that it was a top 10 D in terms of yards going into that game, but it was a bit disingenuous of me to not list the pass numbers/rank as you did.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but it was certainly not a joke either, but the point stands that it was a top 10 D in terms of yards going into that game, but it was a bit disingenuous of me to not list the pass numbers/rank as you did.

7 td's is 7 td's and it is no joke. Just posting facts. To early for the claim the Nck Foles era. Yes he is better then Vick.

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should just get his bust-statue for Canton ready now ...... I mean, it's clearly inevitable.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Foles has been terrific, and my favorite part about his success is the fact he's not turning the ball over - it makes such a big difference in these games

Saturnmane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why so many Nick Foles HATERS?

Morons wanna say well that 7 td game was an aberration cause the Raiders pass defense is absolutely garbage. Oh really, Foles was the first guy to throw for over 300 yards against them when he threw for 350. Only 2 other qb's threw for over 200 and they were Peyton(293) and Luck(201). The Rest threw in the hundreds except for Big ben who was held to 82yds. Eli manning recently only threw for 106yds. Their team pass defense is not ranked that highl but neither is any other team that has faced the qb's the Raiders have faced.

Just except it foles has 16 td's in a few games and Vick only had 12 all of last year. Vick totally sucks!!!

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, I give in, Foles is GOAT

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed 100000000000% - it's all about wins and Nick Foles is doing that - end of story

Bulldog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morons wanna say well that 7 td game was an aberration cause the Raiders pass defense is absolutely garbage. Oh really, Foles was the first guy to throw for over 300 yards against them when he threw for 350. Only 2 other qb's threw for over 200 and they were Peyton(293) and Luck(201). The Rest threw in the hundreds except for Big ben who was held to 82yds. Eli manning recently only threw for 106yds. Their team pass defense is not ranked that highl but neither is any other team that has faced the qb's the Raiders have faced.

Just except it foles has 16 td's in a few games and Vick only had 12 all of last year. Vick totally sucks!!!

Honestly, I haven't seen anyone bashing Foles, but if you want to love him that's up to you.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is the greatest to ever play the game

lhagen931

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fuck all the haters.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I haven't seen anyone bashing Foles, but if you want to love him that's up to you.

The issue is more so the people who are lacking enough sense to think there is any QB competition between Nick and Michael Vick