• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stats again (Saints version)

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its the same story with some saying we are still not beating teams with winning records as well. The only teams we faced so far this year with losing records are Minn and the NYJ.

People just cant seem to get their heads out of their asses.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other thing I noticed was an article suggesting that the offenses we faced (this was prior to last week's game) weren't very good based on their rankings to that point, but I'd like to think that through only 5 weeks the fact that we shut down each of the teams we played would have a lot to do with those low rankings. Take a look at each team we played at the end of the season and we'll have a much better idea of just how good each offense we faced was...

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree mostly. Saints will be one of the biggest tests. I worry more about the Bears with Marshall and Jeffrey and Forte. Saints would be #2 of my list of biggest tests for the defense.
Yes bears as well, I meant biggest test up to this point

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions should win every home game. The loss to Buffalo was humiliating, more because the team hadn't been able to find a reliable kicker FOR A DOME. The Schwartz move was expected, and perhaps will light a fire.

The Lions should win this weekend because they learned last weekend that you can win without Calvin. It may be harder to do, but the team can do it.