• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Star Wars Episode 7: The Force Awakens (2015)

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just found out my fiance's company is renting out a theater to see this movie! For FREE!!!

Damnit!

Melman

DA BEARS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,046.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check this out when you get the chance. Anti-cheese edit, I hear this makes the prequels good.

There's an anti-cheese edit for Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith as well. I watched the Revenge of the Sith edit yesterday; it removed Darth Vader yelling "Nooo!" near the end of the movie.

Bonus points for that alone.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of us knows what she saw in you, Anakin.... you're a cu#t.

get-low-get-down-get-dirty-and-have-yourself-a-good-time-35-photos-7.jpg

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine Natalie Portman and Daisy Ridley... OMFG!!!! :surprised::drool:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
?????

If Natalie Portman is a Grandma to you.... can I have your Grandma's digits? :D

well technically he is right... correct? Isn't Portman supposed to be Ridley's "grandmother" in the movie?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well technically he is right... correct? Isn't Portman supposed to be Ridley's "grandmother" in the movie?
Hey, let's throw "mom" in the mix as well...

Portman, (70's) Fisher, Ridley...

Now that is a pron I would pay for...

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm doubting that Luke would have a kid, personal attachment is what led Anakin down the path of the darkside.

There's an anti-cheese edit for Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith as well. I watched the Revenge of the Sith edit yesterday; it removed Darth Vader yelling "Nooo!" near the end of the movie.

Bonus points for that alone.

The only thing I can say negatively about the edits is that they didn't remove that cringe-worthy "Anakin, you're breaking my heart!" line. Otherwise, it was a great job and highlights how close Lucas came to actually making a good 2nd trilogy. Love the fact that midichlorians and immaculate conception were taken out.

By the way guys, pretty big spoiler revealed through concept art today. I'd advise staying away from the internet for a while if you want to be kept in the dark. Only about a week away now.

Last edited:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm doubting that Luke would have a kid, personal attachment is what led Anakin down the path of the darkside.

The only thing I can say negatively about the edits is that they didn't remove that cringe-worthy "Anakin, you're breaking my heart!" line. Otherwise, it was a great job and highlights how close Lucas came to actually making a good 2nd trilogy. Love the fact that midichlorians and immaculate conception were taken out.

By the way guys, pretty big spoiler revealed through concept art today. I'd advise staying away from the internet for a while if you want to be kept in the dark. Only about a week away now.

The sketch from the Mexican magazine? Meh, it's basically confirming what we have all been speculating anyway.

Picture labeled Snoke with a Muun face, basically Plagueis. The guys I watch on youtube, who have connections in Hollywood, asked 3 different sources simply if that picture was an accurate depiction of what Snoke would look like and they all said yes. No confirmation Snoke is Plagueis, but the writing is on the wall.