• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Star Trek: Discovery

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched it... I liked the first few seasons... Not saying it was great... but it was entertaining enough... Hated how it ended... and got tired of the Michael too quick...
”Ended”?

It is still active. S4 will be starting up in a few months...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been holding off watching S4 until it finished. Apparently they are doing the season in 2 parts, and the first part has completed, so I started watching today.

They keep talking about all the horrors that have happened in the 800 years between “current” trek and the timeframe of this show, but they haven’t addressed the biggest issue…

What happened to straight white men? They was obviously some kind of extinction-level event that killed them all off. What was it? Is there any way to reverse it?

Straight White Male Lives Matter

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a theory…

Tilly ate them.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been holding off watching S4 until it finished. Apparently they are doing the season in 2 parts, and the first part has completed, so I started watching today.

They keep talking about all the horrors that have happened in the 800 years between “current” trek and the timeframe of this show, but they haven’t addressed the biggest issue…

What happened to straight white men? They was obviously some kind of extinction-level event that killed them all off. What was it? Is there any way to reverse it?

Straight White Male Lives Matter
They're mating with Klingons.. :) Where's Jim Kirk when you need him?

I just finished season 3. I liked Michelle Yeoh and was sad to see her go..