• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing How Many head shots the bruins delivered to toews tonight

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry did I see a bruin slash a hawk from the bench on that last hawks rush how was that missed

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wraps it up. GG Hawks fans. See ya Monday. Hmmmm, Frolik gets away with tripping on the empty netter

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

lNcHqYh.jpg

BNaBO3ZCAAIgOAg.jpg_large.jpg

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry did I see a bruin slash a hawk from the bench on that last hawks rush how was that missed

how is stuff like this missed. I know hawks still won but can you imagine if the bruins tied it and won. fuck this stuff is stupid.

its a fast shot but you can see Rask clearly slash him off the bench.

Last edited by a moderator:

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bergy news: believed to be spleen. If severe spleen injury, you won't be seeing him again this year. Spleen rupture and even spleen lacerations are big deals. MINOR lacerations=no sports for about 6 weeks. Major? Three months.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Bergy news: believed to be spleen. If severe spleen injury, you won't be seeing him again this year. Spleen rupture and even spleen lacerations are big deals. MINOR lacerations=no sports for about 6 weeks. Major? Three months.

A buddy of mine was playing for the Portland Winterhawks, and in his draft year he got speared and lost a chunk of his spleen. He spent more than 3 months in the hospital, lost 60 pounds, and instead of getting drafted* his next job was throwing luggage at the airport.

* no guarantee he would have been drafted, but the dream was done.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A buddy of mine was playing for the Portland Winterhawks, and in his draft year he got speared and lost a chunk of his spleen. He spent more than 3 months in the hospital, lost 60 pounds, and instead of getting drafted* his next job was throwing luggage at the airport.

* no guarantee he would have been drafted, but the dream was done.

It's a vital organ. LOTS of blood. Injury (and reinjury) results in a very dangerous situation. I've been taught to treat any spleen injury/pain as an automatic emergency situation. You can't lift heavily for a LONG time.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grats Chicago fans. I am bouncing in/out on phone. I am bummed we lost but now we have the Hawks right where we want em!!!!

Man I sure do hope Bergy is ok.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was watching the game here in Ohio with my son. Sorry but we were both surprised that they didn't talk more about the hit(s) Toews took to the head. The one that knocked him out of the game looked like a head shot to me for sure. Just checked my laptop at 3:30am and I see that the NHL is going to look at that play. I got stuck watching the NBC morons and they didn't even mention it! Did they on HNIC?

I hope Bergeron is OK but it doesn't sound too good...spleen injury, OUCH.

Pretty good game all in all very close. Kane had a very solid game. Should be another good one Monday.

See you guy's later.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wraps it up. GG Hawks fans. See ya Monday. Hmmmm, Frolik gets away with tripping on the empty netter
Pfffft....that's nothing.

Try being on the opposing end of your playing getting hooked.... which then causes a turnover that directly leads to the game winning goal in OT.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

how is stuff like this missed. I know hawks still won but can you imagine if the bruins tied it and won. fuck this stuff is stupid.

its a fast shot but you can see Rask clearly slash him off the bench.
Was this from last night? Cause I don't see it here.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was watching the game here in Ohio with my son. Sorry but we were both surprised that they didn't talk more about the hit(s) Toews took to the head. The one that knocked him out of the game looked like a head shot to me for sure. Just checked my laptop at 3:30am and I see that the NHL is going to look at that play. I got stuck watching the NBC morons and they didn't even mention it! Did they on HNIC?

I hope Bergeron is OK but it doesn't sound too good...spleen injury, OUCH.

Pretty good game all in all very close. Kane had a very solid game. Should be another good one Monday.

See you guy's later.

yes Boss they did talk about it. Don Cherry even went so far to say that the main one in front of the net that took him to the ice was playoff hockey at its finest... nothing about the risk it was a weird segment. Im telling you someone is going to die on the ice with the way head shots are allowed

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was this from last night? Cause I don't see it here.

this video pauses when there is 50 seconds on the clock then jumps forward past that video I recorded and posted. its strange like its edited. but watch it at the min mark and you will see it pause at 50.4 seconds then jump forward a couple seconds and all the players in the video are jumped forward past where Rask slashes the Hawk