• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
this video pauses when there is 50 seconds on the clock then jumps forward past that video I recorded and posted. its strange like its edited. but watch it at the min mark and you will see it pause at 50.4 seconds then jump forward a couple seconds and all the players in the video are jumped forward past where Rask slashes the Hawk

east coast bias!!!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam Cole ‏@rcamcole 26m
Re: no supplemental discipline for Boychuk on Toews. There are head hits and head hits. This was one of the good ones, evidently.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes it was with 49 seconds left.
No wonder I didn't see it. The link I posted "conveniently" keeps freezing right before that and then resumes jumping forward w/o seeing it.

I've tried watching it 10x and it still freezes everytime, but doesn't in any other part of the clip.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every game I watch Patrick Kane play makes me hate the draft lottery just that much more.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.....just saw your post about the edit after I posted about it.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

how is stuff like this missed. I know hawks still won but can you imagine if the bruins tied it and won. fuck this stuff is stupid.

its a fast shot but you can see Rask clearly slash him off the bench.

That was disturbing too considering he was the puck handler and a ref was no more than 20 feet away from him. There were calls missed both ways and like I said that hit on Toews bothered me as well. I also recall a Bruin getting dumped in from of the zebra's in the third and no call.

That said fans can't have it both ways, in a couple of the other games they were saying "Let the boys play" well that always seem to be fine unless they don't make a call against the other team when one of our guys gets tripped or whatever. It can get confusing at times. In a situation like Rask slashing a guy from the bench? Well sorry but when it's obvious the ref saw it you must make that call.

Last edited by a moderator:

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes Boss they did talk about it. Don Cherry even went so far to say that the main one in front of the net that took him to the ice was playoff hockey at its finest... nothing about the risk it was a weird segment. Im telling you someone is going to die on the ice with the way head shots are allowed

Thanks matt and I agree, some poor bastard is going to get a subdural hematoma and die and then they will look into it.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks matt and I agree, some poor bastard is going to get a subdural hematoma and die and then they will look into it.

im trying to find the after game segment and cannot find anything. they went over each hit to his head in that game and how they just all looked targeted. I cant stand toews but that was pretty bad stuff. wonder if he plays next game

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 6...Hawks on the road...OT a high chance of occurring. Please, anyone but Kane. PLEASE.

Also, if this DOES happen:

Flyers fans, there are people here that can help you through the flashbacks. It's okay. We CARE about you.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im trying to find the after game segment and cannot find anything. they went over each hit to his head in that game and how they just all looked targeted. I cant stand toews but that was pretty bad stuff. wonder if he plays next game

Watching NHL network this morning and they showed all three big hits Toews took. The Boychuk one was bad, and probably could have been called, but the Chara one earlier in the period definitely should have.They went towards boards together and Chara drove into him with a shoulder, but finished with elbow. Not that hard to do considering Chara is 12 feet tall. But then Chara swung around to look for the puck and popped him with the other elbow for good measure. No way it was incidental because Chara actually was going down and swung directly at Toews who was also down.

Edit: Found 'em
[YOUTUBE]VnRl8-PeX8s[/YOUTUBE]

Targeted. No question.

I guess there is no such thing as a penalty against a team that is losing.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 6...Hawks on the road...OT a high chance of occurring. Please, anyone but Kane. PLEASE.

Flyers fans, there are people here that can help you through the flashbacks. It's okay. We CARE about you.

Speak for yourself.

:suds:

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Bergy is playing tonight...

He is going to be on the bench or moral support, and may take an odd faceoff / PP shift. I doubt he will do much. Too big of a target on his back.

Same with Toews.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever, it's not like he can score on a weak shot from the boards to win the Cup, right?

RIGHT?

Sorry. I just... I just have trouble Leighton go, you know?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 10m
Bergeron likely to play tonight & Toews said he's 100 percent & ready to go. Looks like both teams could have their key pieces tonight ^CS