• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruins fans won't like this stat:

Tim Thomas is tied for the most saves in one playoff year. The other guys in the top 5, Kirk McLean, Ron Hextall, Olaf Kolzig and John Vanbiesbrouck were all on the team that ended up losing the Final.

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL. I'm the one with the spew of hate? Post #4765 in this thread says it all doesn't it.

Should I go back and re-read all of your posts? I can guaranty that you are far more of a douche than I have ever been. Then again your a Canadian so I guess you think your entitled.

Guess what? Your not. We take the cup with us tonight and you can cry cry cry more.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feels like the calm before the storm on SportsHoopla today.

Is this the eye of the thread right now? The calm before the storm?

Better bring an umbrella.
remoteImage-21.gif

:suspicious:

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As a Bruins fan I wish the Canucks good luck tonight. I think we are in for a epic game and my hope is that obviously the Bruins prevail.

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We’re 3-3 and we won all three games at home and we have the fourth game at home,” Sedin said after losing Monday. “So we have the seventh game at home and we’ll take that. We are confident.”

Sedin then repeated his guarantee a second time saying “We lose as a team and win as a team and we’re going to win Game 7.”

LMFAO

Perhaps you should actually have something to do in the series other then be a pussy diver before you make a bold statement

Then again..Its Canada so they think they are entitled.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should I go back and re-read all of your posts? I can guarantee that you are far more of a douchebag than I have ever been. Then again you're a Canadian so I guess you think you're entitled.

Guess what? You're not. We take the cup with us tonight and you can cry cry cry some more.

fify

Mintyp69

The one and ONLY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still say...Go Canucks! ;-)

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’re 3-3 and we won all three games at home and we have the fourth game at home,” Sedin said after losing Monday. “So we have the seventh game at home and we’ll take that. We are confident.”

Sedin then repeated his guarantee a second time saying “We lose as a team and win as a team and we’re going to win Game 7.”

LMFAO

Perhaps you should actually have something to do in the series other then be a pussy diver before you make a bold statement

Then again..Its Canada so they think they are entitled.

Keep on hating