• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hating?????

Actually I think I am just stating fact.

Keep on trying.

Yeah you're right, calling a player on the other team a pussy isn't hating at all. Making fun of Canucks fans for being mad at Raymond's injury isn't either.

Keep on charging at brick walls kid

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah you're right, calling a player on the other team a pussy isn't hating at all.

Keep on charging at brick walls kid

lmfao Kid?

Obviously your the child. I am done with you for now. It is almost game time and I cant be bothered with douches like you.

I am curious though does your hatred for the Bruins come from Chia taking Burke to school or are you just a diehard Canadian?

Mintyp69

The one and ONLY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on Minty. :thumb: If the GNT's for the Sabres are going to get trolled next Season, then the Nucks better win it tonight. :rolleyes:

And you just know since we came into the league at the same time we need to win that cup soon or else that's just something that Vancouver can hold over us, since we got the 1st pick in 1970

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to a happy hour for the game, good luck to both sides!!

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm out for the game. Good luck Canucks fans. See you after the game. Enjoy the game everyone.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i thought there were more then just 6 Bruin fans. Seems like there are a lot on here.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you just know since we came into the league at the same time we need to win that cup soon or else that's just something that Vancouver can hold over us, since we got the 1st pick in 1970

I believe there are quite a few teams that can hold that over the Sabres. :peep:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill be rooting for Boston simply because they are USA.

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao Kid?

Obviously your the child. I am done with you for now. It is almost game time and I cant be bothered with douches like you.

I am curious though does your hatred for the Bruins come from Chia taking Burke to school or are you just a diehard Canadian?

First of all I don't hate the Bruins. I was cheering for them to come out of the East the whole way. Now obviously I would prefer Vancouver to win tonight because it is always nice to see a Canadian team win it. Just like Americans would rather see the U.S team win it.

Personal reason, I would like to see the Canucks pull through mainly because you know, I live here, and would love the chance to go to a Cup parade once in my lifetime. That being said, I believe Boston wins tonight and would be happy to see Thomas get rewarded for his stellar playoff run.