• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon. We went 86 years without a WS champion, 22 years without an NBA champion, Won our 1st SB in 2002, and it's been 39 years since a cup. I would rather they get spread out sure. If Boston doesn't win the cup I'll be happy for the fans of the Canucks, and SOME Canucks players.

Burrows? Rome? ;)

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burrows? Rome? ;)

Burrows, Lapierre, the diving Sedins, Torres, Ballard. I believe Rome when he said he didn't mean to hurt Horton. He thought he was making a clean hockey play so just chalk it up to bad judgement. Isn't the 1st time something like that has happened, and sadly, won't be the last.

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow the canucks fans are still crying over Boychuck?

Humm Lemme think about this for a minute....

We lose out top line winger for your 5th, 6th, or maybe 7th defensemen. Seems fair eh?

You lose a guy (Raymond) who was doing nothing in the finals and you cry that Boston got some sort of favoritism. Seems right Eh?

OMG Boychuck did not get suspended for hurting our guy? Humm Lets just think about that one...No hit and rode him to the boards and the guy got hurt..Unfortunate for sure but malicious or intent to injure GET A FUCKING GRIP.

Well Horton was at the last game and I did not mention this then but I was thinking about it. he was in a loud bldg with flashing lights and did not seem like it bugged him at all. I for one do not wish to see him come back unless he is 100% and as many of you North of the Border fans have stated many many times all head injuries are different and recovery times vary but OH MY GOD its a Boston player that may be ok and may come back (he wont) so OMG Boston cheats!!!!!!!

Lamers.

Personally I am getting jacked up for game time. Bruins will be leaving Vancouver with the cup in hand. Then the Canucks fans will really have the excuses flying.

Eh

Game on T-Minus 3 hours 1 min.

I believe

Do you????

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You might try looking up the words 'hater' and 'irony' sometime.

Keep it up. You think your witty and are going to get me to commit to a nasty post so you can go cry to Mods and have me banned. Aint gonna happen. In fact you have been the asshole the last week or so not me.

Keep on trying kid maybe you can graduate tonight

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gonna have some good food and a couple cold beverages. I will be on at game time but will not comment to the likes of BWF and his spew of hate.

Good luck to the Canucks ( not too much luck)

GO BRUINS!

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
by the way, the last batch of boobies was for a good cause.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know how relevant it is to tonight's game, but wasn't there a lunar eclipse on the night the Red Sox ended their WS drought?

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the eye of the thread right now? The calm before the storm?

Better bring an umbrella.
remoteImage-21.gif

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the fans of the Nucks and the Bruins, we have a special message from the late Leslie Nielsen:

Last edited by a moderator: