• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any idea who draws in for Mase tomorrow?

Edit: Murph is guessing Tambellini.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any idea who draws in for Mase tomorrow?

Edit: Murph is guessing Tambellini.

some speculation on radio today that Tamby plays with twins and Burrows drops down to play with Kes and Higgins (he is hurting from last game too)

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a missed call no doubt about it. The fact he committed an illegal action that caused an injury should have warranted at least 1 game suspension imo

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*sob* I got hired at a new job today (thankful for that)...I start tomorrow from 4 until it clears out more. I'm going to miss...the entire game. I'm so incredibly depressed. I work at a sports bar, so there's no way I won't know the score, and I don't have DVR...so I'm up the stream without a paddle.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious what you guys thought of the Edler hit on Peverley into the end boards on the icing call in the first period?!? Also an illegal play that looked a heck of a lot more vicious to me that the Boychuk hit on Raymond.

Also, if we're going to start suspending everybody that injures a player on a deemed illegal hit, we're going to have some thin benches around the league.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, if we're going to start suspending everybody that injures a player on a deemed illegal hit, we're going to have some thin benches around the league.

I wouldn't say everyone should get suspended, just the players that injure anyone on my team.

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious what you guys thought of the Edler hit on Peverley into the end boards on the icing call in the first period?!? Also an illegal play that looked a heck of a lot more vicious to me that the Boychuk hit on Raymond.

Peverley stays down for a bit and Edler is gone