• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no edler would worry me. we had depth it is now gone.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just hope the Canucks got about 40 or so more hits left in them and a couple goals to take this thing home.

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's very true but would you have even dreamed there would be a game 7 if anyone had said those stats would be there?
Fwiw, I thought the Sedins played the best game they have in the whole series last night. Not much on the scoreboard to show for it but they had a lot more chances and they looked a lot sharper.
Another stat about Luongo, too. At home he's 3-0 with a 0.67 GAA. Talk about your proverbial Jeckyl & Hyde. Maybe he just don't like "The Gahden". He wouldn't be the first.

Much like he doesn't like the Madhouse on Madison? Sorry but that is a pretty lame excuse for a supposedly world class goaltender. A true clutch goalie learns how to win games in every hostile arena in the league.

When Boston wins on wednesday he will get the full blame for this series loss and he will have earned it.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much like he doesn't like the Madhouse on Madison? Sorry but that is a pretty lame excuse for a supposedly world class goaltender. A true clutch goalie learns how to win games in every hostile arena in the league.

When Boston wins on wednesday he will get the full blame for this series loss and he will have earned it.

I hope you are correct, and if you are, that will be completely true. He collapsed massively in our barn.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Blue and White, I wasn't making excuses for him. Sorry if that's how it looks. There are no excuses for the way he's played in Boston, especially last night with a chance to clinch. It was just an observation at how weird this has been.

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you are correct, and if you are, that will be completely true. He collapsed massively in our barn.

You hope? The Canucks are a bunch of pussies remember. Boston winning is a foregone conclusion to you by now isn't it? :rolleyes:

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue and White, I wasn't making excuses for him. Sorry if that's how it looks. There are no excuses for the way he's played in Boston, especially last night with a chance to clinch. It was just an observation at how weird this has been.

I would call it being horribly inconsistent rather than weird. The guy in the other net is making him look like a rank amateur. Speaking of Thomas, a great article:

Just give the Stanley Cup to Tim Thomas, neither team deserves it - thestar.com

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Daniel just guaranteed the Canucks will win Game 7. Wonder if he and his brother plan on contributing to it.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Murphy chimes in on the Boychuk hit with a freudian type slip

"[It was an] awkward collusion between two players battling for space/room,"

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just offered a chance to buy a ticket (or tickets) for tomorrow night's game 7 - Club seats in a box at Rogers Arena. Free food. Two tickets available. The guy wants $3000 per ticket.

So very tempted.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Daniel just guaranteed the Canucks will win Game 7. Wonder if he and his brother plan on contributing to it.

Prolly not smart after Luongo's statements earlier. They seem to backfire for the Nucks.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just offered a chance to buy a ticket (or tickets) for tomorrow night's game 7 - Club seats in a box at Rogers Arena. Free food. Two tickets available. The guy wants $3000 per ticket.

So very tempted.

Holy fuck!!! I like the bar... Thats too rich for my blood. I'm so happy I got to see the Game 7 vs. the Habs though. Cause I cant afford this craziness.

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just found it funny who made the guarantee, someone who hasn't bothered showing up for the majority of this series.