• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Let me see if I got this right.

Rome takes Hortons head off and says if I could do it again I would and the Vancouver faithful agree.

Boychuck is following this guy and does not really even hit him..more or less rode him to the boards as happens in hockey about 200 times a game. Guy suffers a injury which still has not been released and people are calling for Boychuck to be suspended?

What exactly did Boychuck do that was even remotely a penalty?

And you people call me a homer?

That being said as I said last night I hope the guy is fine. I hate all injuries to athletes especially hockey players.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rome takes Hortons head off and says if I could do it again I would and the Vancouver faithful agree.

Boychuck is following this guy and does not really even hit him..more or less rode him to the boards as happens in hockey about 200 times a game. Guy suffers a injury which still has not been released and people are calling for Boychuck to be suspended?

That being said as I said last night I hope the guy is fine. I hate all injuries to athletes especially hockey players.

can opener ... interference ... late hit ???

Did Rome get suspended for a head shot??? i dont think so?

for the record i thought and said Rome should get suspended ... but 4 games?

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
isnt this the dirtiest series you have ever seen. Boychuck better get suspended on that LATE hit. maybe Raymond should have been taken off on a stretcher (Im serious he should have) that was very very serious. nice to hear the boston fans heckle him. very classy.

Wow.

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
can opener ... interference ... late hit ???

Did Rome get suspended for a head shot??? i dont think so?

Can opener? lol

Interference: You can call interference about 300 times a game get real.

Late hit: He did not hit him he rode him out to the boards like as I said happens a million times a year.

Keep reaching.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A man can drive himself crazy trying to figure out the decision making processes of Colin Campbell and Mike Murphy (and in special cases, Brian Burke). Let's hope Shanny and co. can bring some much needed clarity and transparency to the disciplinary office.

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Anyways I already said enough to get 10 prvt messages saying i am a jerk.

Cyas for Game 7 and we WILL be leaving with the cup.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling Game 7 is gonna be like WW3.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A man can drive himself crazy trying to figure out the decision making processes of Colin Campbell and Mike Murphy (and in special cases, Brian Burke). Let's hope Shanny and co. can bring some much needed clarity and transparency to the disciplinary office.

Im so glad they decided to change the benchmarks after game 3 of the Stanley Cup final

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and my buddy are coming up to Boston, any of you Massholes wanna meet up at Sullys tomorrow?

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
officials explanation is gold too ... they thought raymond lost an edge and fell into the boards

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

boychuk had him prone and defenseless and rode him backwards into the boards. puck was gone but its ok. to everyone in boston its now a hockey play to do that. whatever.

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I could never go to Sullys. Who would keep the hate going on these boards if I was gone?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he used a can opener to spin Raymond into a vulnerable position and drove him into the boards after the puck was long gone ... late hit ... thats interference ...

No, you're allowed to finish your check - that's not a penalty. And I don't think he purposefully spun him around, I think it was just the circumstances. Guys lose their balance and get in awkward positions. It happens. I just disagree with you and think maybe you're being a little biased.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you're allowed to finish your check - that's not a penalty. And I don't think he purposefully spun him around, I think it was just the circumstances. Guys lose their balance and get in awkward positions. It happens. I just disagree with you and think maybe you're being a little biased.

cmon ... you telling me it was by chance that Boychuks stick got between Raymonds legs ... classic can opener

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
boychuk had him prone and defenseless and rode him backwards into the boards. puck was gone but its ok. to everyone in boston its now a hockey play to do that. whatever.

I wont debate with you.

To be honest if Boychuck got suspended I would nto care. We still will be leaving Vancouver with the cup in hand. Blame it on who ever you want too.

peace

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Pretty amazing season for us Bruins fans. 106 games played and now we play 107 to bring the cup back to Boston.

GO BRUINS!

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Home is where the cup is... just one more win!

Vancouver 3-0 at home this series
Boston 0-3 on the road this series

and for the record... I don't think the Boychuck/Raymond incident is even worth reviewing. If the teams were reversed I sure wouldn't want my player suspended for that. Bad luck for Raymond and I hope he's okay soon(er than the 4-6 months predicted).

* edited after reading about Raymond's recovery time

Last edited by a moderator:

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Home is where the cup is... just one more win!

Vancouver 3-0 at home this series
Boston 0-3 on the road this series

and for the record... I don't think the Boychuck/Raymond incident is even worth reviewing. If the teams were reversed I sure wouldn't want my player suspended for that. Bad luck for Raymond and I hope he's okay soon.

Thats fair Mooger.

I just have a feeling we will be leaving with the cup.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure your "feeling" will push them over the top. :-)

We've played our game at home and I see that continuing tomorrow.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cmon ... you telling me it was by chance that Boychuks stick got between Raymonds legs ... classic can opener

I think they are both initially leaning in on each other fighting for the puck. And yeah, things do happen by chance in hockey. Ice is slippery.

I'm rooting for your team here. I'm just telling you what I see. You clearly have a different opinion. That's okay.