• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: STANLEY CUP FINAL: Los Angles Kings vs. New York Rangers

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be biased and it is up to interpretation but it looked a lot like the rangers played the puck with a hand inside the goal crease when it died on the line. Any thoughts it's a fine line

Yeah he played the puck with his hand but he didn't " cover" it. That play was fine as a no call.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raising the Cup on home ice will be that much sweeter. Good game boys. Regroup and get it done in Staples Center.

That was one of the most thorough ass whippings in a third period I've seen in a long time. No adjustments. If that game was fine minutes longer, they'd have won it. The Rangers were just holding on by fingernails.

Hank first star of the game.
The snow build up behind him second star( two goals stopped )

That's why we scrape the hell out of the crease. When I first taught my son to do it, he's like "This is dumb". I looked right at him when it happened last night. He just grinned.

I may be biased and it is up to interpretation but it looked a lot like the rangers played the puck with a hand inside the goal crease when it died on the line. Any thoughts it's a fine line

One of the replays from out front looked to me like after Stepan pushed it under Hank, it came back to him and he put his hand on top of it. So if that is what happened then a call was missed. I am looking for video / gif of it to confirm because NBC only showed it once.

Also: FLYING V
9MmNFxg.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L to that coaches corner last night

Last edited by a moderator:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whaddya mean ???? Don Cherry used to sell that shit at christmas time for $19.99 on beta ... now we get it for free!!!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How close were the Kings to tying last night's game?

Bp8ik4PIMAAdcE2.png

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bp8ik4PIMAAdcE2.png

The save was made by a snow cone? Still looks like the rags got a glove in that puck I'm a firm believer in using the stick avoid the judgement call

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bp8ik4PIMAAdcE2.png

I said to my wife last night that the Rangers avoided elimination by 3 and a half inches.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings twitter guy I guess earned the right to hoist the cup last year.

PatDonahueJR.jpg

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings twitter guy I guess earned the right to hoist the cup last year.

PatDonahueJR.jpg

I think a lot of FO guys get to. Doesn't bug me as long as the players are okay with it. Not going to lie...even though I have no desire to work at the pro-level, man I'd love to lift that sucker.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of FO guys get to. Doesn't bug me as long as the players are okay with it. Not going to lie...even though I have no desire to work at the pro-level, man I'd love to lift that sucker.

not me. Ill touch it, even kiss it (I have) but I cant bring myself to hoist it, I have not earned it and never will, I believe only the teams coaches, players, management, owners, trainers and direct family of those listed should (unless this guy is family), I guess Im just really old school that way. I dont think some smart ass twitter guy deserves that whatsoever.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not me. Ill touch it, even kiss it (I have) but I cant bring myself to hoist it, I have not earned it and never will, I believe only the teams coaches, players, management, owners, trainers and direct family of those listed should (unless this guy is family), I guess Im just really old school that way. I dont think some smart ass twitter guy deserves that whatsoever.

I understand people not liking it, and have no issue with people thinking that way. The argument can be made convincingly that he had zero affect on the on-ice product, unlike most anyone else that lifts it. Gosh I want to do that one day. I'm going to our national convention this month, and they're having a symposium with the PHATS (professional hockey athletic trainers society) just to talk about working in that realm. Thinking I'll go talk to the guys at least.